Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: New Clan - GLoW

Apr 22, 2013
I call it RaffDrag because ny Raff is my main wep, but I do the WE trick in the reverse. Smiley Tongue

Also it was like, Monday Morning. Smiley Sad
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 65 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Online
2429 posts
 

Re: New Clan - GLoW

Apr 22, 2013
Is FN still alive? (the Uncharted part)
Message 12 of 65 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/14/2010
Offline
2892 posts
 

Re: New Clan - GLoW

Apr 22, 2013

I don't know...something about that Clan Tag doesn't sit well with me.

2544133150[1].png

Message 13 of 65 (389 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/22/2012
Offline
105 posts
 

Re: New Clan - GLoW

Apr 22, 2013
ill join your team! Smiley Very Happy and yes uncharted 3 is still alive mind games is in first place (mG)
add me on psn! LIKEABAWS1996 http://www.speedtest.net/result/3232319070.png
Message 14 of 65 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: New Clan - GLoW

Apr 23, 2013

LIKEABAWS1996 wrote:
ill join your team! Smiley Very Happy and yes uncharted 3 is still alive mind games is in first place (mG)

Alright, I'll add you when I get the chance ^.^

 

And what doesn't sit right with the name? O.o

Bang Bang!

Message 15 of 65 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: New Clan - GLoW

Apr 23, 2013
@Escape

Because his name is based on UC2's Glowzor.

Glowzor.
Glow.
GLoW.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 65 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: New Clan - GLoW

Apr 23, 2013

Oh. I never really played that much U2 MP. I think I'm only like Level 35 on the first legaacy but because I play so much U3, I get so much hate mail when I play it because people think I cheat.

 


TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Escape

Because his name is based on UC2's Glowzor.

Glowzor.
Glow.
GLoW.

Only the more reason he should join Smiley Very Happy

Bang Bang!

Message 17 of 65 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
698 posts
 

Re: New Clan - GLoW

Apr 23, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Oh. I never really played that much U2 MP. I think I'm only like Level 35 on the first legaacy but because I play so much U3, I get so much hate mail when I play it because people think I cheat.

 


TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Escape

Because his name is based on UC2's Glowzor.

Glowzor.
Glow.
GLoW.

Only the more reason he should join Smiley Very Happy


I have to say that it's a VERY good thing that you're only on the first legacy on UC2. Smiley Indifferent Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

 


Worst speed test ever.png


 


Message 18 of 65 (353 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: New Clan - GLoW

Apr 23, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Oh. I never really played that much U2 MP. I think I'm only like Level 35 on the first legaacy but because I play so much U3, I get so much hate mail when I play it because people think I cheat.

 


TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Escape

Because his name is based on UC2's Glowzor.

Glowzor.
Glow.
GLoW.

Only the more reason he should join Smiley Very Happy


I have to say that it's a VERY good thing that you're only on the first legacy on UC2. Smiley Indifferent Smiley Happy


Whyyyyyy...?

Bang Bang!

Message 19 of 65 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20195 posts
 

Re: New Clan - GLoW

Apr 23, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Whyyyyyy...?


 

Because there are no legacies in UC2's Multiplayer. Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 65 (347 Views)
0 Likes