Mar 20 2013
By: Soruichi_Kitty Hekseville Citizen 240 posts

New DLC?

4 replies 229 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

I'm just curious here....

Is the remainder of DLC likely just for our character's head? I would sort of like other areas to match y'know.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: New DLC?

Mar 20, 2013
I agree. naughty dog said they would be adding head items for various characters, and new torso items for custom characters in patch 1.17, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything extremely cool or matching :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1627 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Soruichi_Kitty wrote:

Is the remainder of DLC likely just for our character's head? I would sort of like other areas to match y'know.

I think the remainder of the DLC is likely going to be a mixture of items for characters. Also, I run into you a lot in matchmaking lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (185 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

Mar 20, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

Soruichi_Kitty wrote:

I think the remainder of the DLC is likely going to be a mixture of items for characters. Also, I run into you a lot in matchmaking lol.

Ah yes, you always kick my ***.

Lol, I remember your name because the 45 stands out.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1627 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Soruichi_Kitty wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

Soruichi_Kitty wrote:

Ah yes, you always kick my ***.

Lol, I remember your name because the 45 stands out.

lol if you want to add me you can do so since we always run into each other. :smileytongue:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes