Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9879 posts

Re: New Mesh Maps This Tuesday?

May 13, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Beast mode+PAK-80=rage for everyone not on your team.

Beast mode gold + beast mode hat =

Yes, this **bleep** happens.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 41 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 13, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

Does the stat hat stack with Beast Mode gold? That would be some insane crap. :smileysurprised:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 41 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

god i want them to keep sas12 and mag5 at least i feel for the first time the game is balanced NO FF No stupid power weapons all have the same thing and you can kill people fast and get killed fast as it is one shoot kill with the sas and 2 shoot kill with the mag the only annoying thing is everyone is using revenge there

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 41 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 13, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

god i want them to keep sas12 and mag5 at leat i feel for the first time the game is balanced NO FF No stupid power weapons all have the same thing and you can people fast and get killed fast as is one shoot kill with the sas and 2 shoot kill with the mag the only annoying thing is everyone is using revenge there

Booster are actually on in the SAS-12/Mag-5 lab. Also, a lot of people (including me) aren't big fans of that lab. It was cool at the beginning, but it got old really fast... And nobody ever aims there. Like, "hey, there's guy all the way over there. I could try to kill him with my Mag, but I'll just get close to him so I can blindfire with the SAS!"...

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 41 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

May 13, 2013

well i kinda agree with you lots of people blindfire yes i do as well but i like to play with the mag5 in maps like airstrip or yemen when i see someone coming towards me i switch it to the sas i use weapon expert and its pretty fast .

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 41 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 13, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

Does the stat hat stack with Beast Mode gold? That would be some insane crap. :smileysurprised:

Yup Heavy Objects Movement hats can be stacked with Beast Mode. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 41 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 13, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

god i want them to keep sas12 and mag5 at least i feel for the first time the game is balanced NO FF No stupid power weapons all have the same thing and you can kill people fast and get killed fast as it is one shoot kill with the sas and 2 shoot kill with the mag the only annoying thing is everyone is using revenge there

But you have two stupid Power Weapons at all time, the lab sucks it's been there for 2 months -_-

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 41 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1810 posts

May 13, 2013

I think I would love the PAK-80 lab atleast people can't just sprint like an idiot towards and blindfire you + I've always been a fan of this underrated power weapon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 41 (162 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 13, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

I think I would love the PAK-80 lab atleast people can't just sprint like an idiot towards and blindfire you + I've always been a fan of this underrated power weapon.

It's only underrated in comp. 

But comes in handy on Facility during KOH in Team Objective for me atleast.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5537 posts

May 13, 2013

I wonder how that pak lab would work in maps like highrise...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 41 (149 Views)
0 Likes