Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: New Mesh Maps This Tuesday?

May 13, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I wonder how that pak lab would work in maps like highrise...


They probably would select specific maps like they did with the Pistol/Grenade Plunder lab.

Message 21 of 41 (1,181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6975 posts
 

Re: New Mesh Maps This Tuesday?

May 13, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I wonder how that pak lab would work in maps like highrise...


They probably would select specific maps like they did with the Pistol/Grenade Plunder lab.


Wait they did that? Probably didn't notice because that lab was boring and I barely played it...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 22 of 41 (1,179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: New Mesh Maps This Tuesday?

May 13, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Beast mode+PAK-80=rage for everyone not on your team.

Beast mode gold + beast mode hat =

 

Yes, this **bleep** happens.


Does the stat hat stack with Beast Mode gold? That would be some insane crap. Smiley Surprised

 


Yup Heavy Objects Movement hats can be stacked with Beast Mode. 


Well, then I'm going to level up Beast Mode just so that I can **bleep** people off Smiley Very Happy
Not sure if I have the hats, though... Eh, I probably won't use them, anyway; my hat stats are always off.

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 23 of 41 (1,159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: New Mesh Maps This Tuesday?

May 13, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I wonder how that pak lab would work in maps like highrise...


They probably would select specific maps like they did with the Pistol/Grenade Plunder lab.


Wait they did that? Probably didn't notice because that lab was boring and I barely played it...


Yeah they only used 3 or 4 maps.

 

I actually enjoyed that lab or I just really love plunder.

Message 24 of 41 (1,115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6975 posts
 

Re: New Mesh Maps This Tuesday?

May 13, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I wonder how that pak lab would work in maps like highrise...


They probably would select specific maps like they did with the Pistol/Grenade Plunder lab.


Wait they did that? Probably didn't notice because that lab was boring and I barely played it...


Yeah they only used 3 or 4 maps.

 

I actually enjoyed that lab or I just really love plunder.


Eh, I've had bad experiences with all lab plunders. People just ignore it(,uch like real plunder) and go crazy with the free PWs or whatever we are given for that lab.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 25 of 41 (771 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: New Mesh Maps This Tuesday?

May 13, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I wonder how that pak lab would work in maps like highrise...


They probably would select specific maps like they did with the Pistol/Grenade Plunder lab.


Wait they did that? Probably didn't notice because that lab was boring and I barely played it...


Yeah they only used 3 or 4 maps.

 

I actually enjoyed that lab or I just really love plunder.


Eh, I've had bad experiences with all lab plunders. People just ignore it(,uch like real plunder) and go crazy with the free PWs or whatever we are given for that lab.


Le Sigh, I know the feeling that's why i've given up playing my fave mode.Smiley Sad

Message 26 of 41 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6975 posts
 

Re: New Mesh Maps This Tuesday?

May 13, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I wonder how that pak lab would work in maps like highrise...


They probably would select specific maps like they did with the Pistol/Grenade Plunder lab.


Wait they did that? Probably didn't notice because that lab was boring and I barely played it...


Yeah they only used 3 or 4 maps.

 

I actually enjoyed that lab or I just really love plunder.


Eh, I've had bad experiences with all lab plunders. People just ignore it(,uch like real plunder) and go crazy with the free PWs or whatever we are given for that lab.


Le Sigh, I know the feeling that's why i've given up playing my fave mode.Smiley Sad


At least in regular plunder its kinda doable a bit...but in the lab plunders...it is near impossible when you have 50+ grenades flying at you, or you have an RPG blow you up right when you touch the idol everytime.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 27 of 41 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: New Mesh Maps This Tuesday?

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I wonder how that pak lab would work in maps like highrise...


They probably would select specific maps like they did with the Pistol/Grenade Plunder lab.


Wait they did that? Probably didn't notice because that lab was boring and I barely played it...


Yeah they only used 3 or 4 maps.

 

I actually enjoyed that lab or I just really love plunder.


Eh, I've had bad experiences with all lab plunders. People just ignore it(,uch like real plunder) and go crazy with the free PWs or whatever we are given for that lab.


Le Sigh, I know the feeling that's why i've given up playing my fave mode.Smiley Sad


At least in regular plunder its kinda doable a bit...but in the lab plunders...it is near impossible when you have 50+ grenades flying at you, or you have an RPG blow you up right when you touch the idol everytime.


I used team Safe, plus I stacked Ski Mask with beast mode I remember a game on LU I carried the idol from the tracks all the way to the villains chest with everyone hurling their nades at me, someone even called me a lagger since their nades weren't knocking me down lol.

 

I dunno this lab actually forced people to do the objective since there was no power weapon or kickback & grenades would run out after 12 throws I think.

 

Regular plunder is now inhabited by low level brain dead noobs or PO5.

Message 28 of 41 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: New Mesh Maps This Tuesday?

May 14, 2013

I'll just wait for a lab where I WON'T have to change my habit of climbing walls.

 

Seriously. I like the PAK 80 since it's a cool gun, but I'm dropping it when I climb, and I climb a lot.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 29 of 41 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/11/2011
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: New Mesh Maps This Tuesday?

May 14, 2013
PAK lab: discourage members from climbing and exploring.

Wonderful.

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 30 of 41 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes