Nov 26 2013
By: J9Power4 Lombax Warrior 102 posts

New Topic & Question.

[ Edited ]
15 replies 7087 views Edited Nov 26, 2013

My question for you guys... Do you play better in parties or solo?
Now think about it for awhile. I don't mean winning I just mean "performance" wise are you better with or without a well functioned team?
-Me personally I feel I can play better when I'm going solo against a party of 3 or more. I think its possibly the "urge?" for me to stand out and make the other team work to beat me(if its inevitable I'll lose)
-Playing in a party with my friends I feel I play more of a support role. Calling out opponents left and right etc without concern for what's going on near me xD.

Off Topic: Is there a double cash coming up soon? .-.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 16 (7,087 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: New Topic & Question.

Nov 26, 2013

I play about the same both solo and in a party. I just always prefer playing in parties, avoid those people that go 0-16 every match ._.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 16 (7,084 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

Nov 26, 2013

I do worse in parties, but I still want someone to play with.

The main reason I do well when solo is that I don't exactly have "fun". I want the game done fast, and I can just move on and maybe I can feel fun next match (never happens). In a party however, I like it when I know someone else in the match. It's great, and I kinda don't feel rushed at all.

But you know since it's quite rare fro me to have friends who play the same game, I'm pretty much that guy you invite to GTA games if you want it done fast, but you don't want someone to talk to.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 3 of 16 (7,077 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Nov 26, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I do worse in parties, but I still want someone to play with.

The main reason I do well when solo is that I don't exactly have "fun". I want the game done fast, and I can just move on and maybe I can feel fun next match (never happens). In a party however, I like it when I know someone else in the match. It's great, and I kinda don't feel rushed at all.

But you know since it's quite rare fro me to have friends who play the same game, I'm pretty much that guy you invite to GTA games if you want it done fast, but you don't want someone to talk to.

LoLol that's so true. If I invite someone now a days I'll more than likely get on the MIC if they do :smileytongue:
Photobucket
Message 4 of 16 (7,073 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

Nov 26, 2013

Heh. People trust me enough that they add me if they need some help in co-op missions, but the most talking I've done was when I honk my car horn.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 5 of 16 (7,070 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2321 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2013

J9Power4 wrote:

1) My question for you guys... Do you play better in parties or solo?
Now think about it for awhile. I don't mean winning I just mean "performance" wise are you better with or without a well functioned team?
-Me personally I feel I can play better when I'm going solo against a party of 3 or more. I think its possibly the "urge?" for me to stand out and make the other team work to beat me(if its inevitable I'll lose)
-Playing in a party with my friends I feel I play more of a support role. Calling out opponents left and right etc without concern for what's going on near me xD.

2) Off Topic: Is there a double cash coming up soon? .-.

1) idk it's kind of a mix, generally i'll tend to do better solo since i'm more focused on playing the game than when i'm playing with friends and we're just having a good time ... but something kind of clicks when someone either pisses me off or we just have a really good reason to beat the other team (even if it's one of those times that you actually do met nice people and you just want to have a friendly competitive match) i seem to play better on an individual scale than i would if i was playing solo ... idk maybe there really isn't much of a change, it's just what i think happens

2) yes, next tuesday (December 3rd) the calendar says it's a double xp "week" so i guess it'll run from the 3rd to the 10th?

Message 6 of 16 (7,066 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3595 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2013

Depends. If I happen to get into a match with no parties at all while playing solo, I'll probably do well. But if there is even one party (at least 3 players), things mess up.

And while I'm in a party.. I dunno. I guess it depends how good/bad my party members are. :smileytongue:

Message 7 of 16 (7,044 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2596 posts

Nov 26, 2013

I play Solo 40% of the time in a party or with a friend 60% of the time.

I do better solo because I know i'm on my own plus randoms are mosty idiots these days so I try to make sure I can keep the playing field leveled

I'm not a big fan of playing in PO5 but I do since most times i'm not the party leader. I find I get alot of my kills stolen or people are constantly getting in my way especially during 1 vs 1 which always leads to me getting killed because thety prevent me from strafing properly or the most common occurence getting me killed by a nade because they cancelled my throw-back animationl & because I use TS unfortunately they don't get killed too lol.

Message 8 of 16 (7,015 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Nov 26, 2013

J9Power4 wrote:

My question for you guys... Do you play better in parties or solo?

Off Topic: Is there a double cash coming up soon? .-.

I think it just depends on what I get in the match. When I am in a party, I can usually get around mid-high double digit kills, but that all depends on the party. Sometimes I am in a party, say with J9 and some of his friends, and its hard for me to get even 8 or 9 kills, lol. Dudes are killing machines!!

When I play by myself, I take on the same mentality as you. I try to stand out, so I basically become a try hard!! I am jumping around, corner shooting like a boss, tap a nading, whack and rolling non stop, actually picking up power weapons, anything I can to stay positive and hopefully win.

Message 9 of 16 (7,004 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Nov 26, 2013
David don't lie you do best in a po2 with me :smileyvery-happy:
Message 10 of 16 (7,000 Views)
0 Likes