Keyblade Wielder
7108 posts

Re: New UC3 Oddball DLC

Mar 20, 2013

well people wanted to play the old lab maps didn't they? I heard a lot of people talking about their favorite one and which ones they wanted back etc. ND is doing just that

I highly doubt UC3 is gonna be dropped seconds after TLOU comes out, I mean sure the support will most likely be less but I'll give a few months before they completely abandon the multiplayer.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 41 of 60 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah... I can see why we'd make lab reruns. Sand does have a point: we did in fact want the old labs to be back.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 42 of 60 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Mar 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Yeah... I can see why we'd make lab reruns. Sand does have a point: we did in fact want the old labs to be back.

no, Naughty Dog twists what we said we want, what I saw is that people wanted the current block mesh maps in custom games, they didn't want Naughty Dog to stop making new block mesh maps, but instead Naughty Dog stops making new block mesh maps, and throws the current ones in the lab to be played again in matchmaking and custom games 2 at the time...

Message 43 of 60 (335 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 20, 2013
So.... We're getting 50% of what we want. I guess that's cool...
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 44 of 60 (331 Views)
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Mar 20, 2013

I love how they say, we will be throwing in the lab maps in as the year progresses. 

However, before the patch was released, they informed us in the patch notes that the lab maps would be IN 1.17, not delivered at a later date. 

Message 45 of 60 (312 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

No it's not, because if ND decided to put any time and effort into things, we could easily get at least 90% of what we want.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 46 of 60 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

No it's not, because if ND decided to put any time and effort into things, we could easily get at least 90% of what we want.

Problem is, there's no incentive to bother with us. Literally. They can say "Screw you guys, we're lazy, get out of UC3 if you don't like it so much" and still make money via that other game coming out pretty soon.

Message 47 of 60 (271 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 21, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Problem is, there's no incentive to bother with us. Literally. They can say "Screw you guys, we're lazy, get out of UC3 if you don't like it so much" and still make money via that other game coming out pretty soon.

And that's why ND sucks.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 48 of 60 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Changing subject. Does the French Beret for Sully have that cigarette holder like in the picture in here? Cause, I went to see it in the game and it didn't have it in the preview... ND be lying? O.o 

PhotobucketLab member #008, Tiki.
Message 49 of 60 (206 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Still can't change the color of Capture Trooper's helmet anymore. You can only change the lenses on Jak goggles which you can only barely see in gameplay.

Nice job ND. Smiley Indifferent

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 50 of 60 (198 Views)
0 Likes