Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Splicer
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
55 posts
 

Re: New UC3 Weapon Mods

Sep 7, 2012

It's not spam, read the topic, it got off topic when the fake DAG came here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 39 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: New UC3 Weapon Mods

Sep 7, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

DaKindaBlackGuy wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

DA_ALL_BLACK_GUY wrote:
This guy is ruining my good black name.

Hey, Da_Almighty_Guy, you're forgetting to use the ":smileyindifferent:" on all your posts like usual.


He's not DAG i'm DAG

 


Shush, LegendaryD.

 

It's OK, I know how you feel, I talk to myself when I get lonely sometimes too. But I don't spam the forums when I do.

 

Sometimes, when I'm extra lonely, I like to crawl under my bed and pretend I'm a carrot.


I'm sorry, but you really think that's me? lol You people are in denial and delusional. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 32 of 39 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
55 posts
 

Re: New UC3 Weapon Mods

Sep 7, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

DaKindaBlackGuy wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

DA_ALL_BLACK_GUY wrote:
This guy is ruining my good black name.

Hey, Da_Almighty_Guy, you're forgetting to use the ":smileyindifferent:" on all your posts like usual.


He's not DAG i'm DAG

 


Shush, LegendaryD.

 

It's OK, I know how you feel, I talk to myself when I get lonely sometimes too. But I don't spam the forums when I do.

 

Sometimes, when I'm extra lonely, I like to crawl under my bed and pretend I'm a carrot.


I'm sorry, but you really think that's me? lol You people are in denial and delusional. 


uh i love her

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 39 (284 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: New UC3 Weapon Mods

Sep 7, 2012

DaKindaBlackGuy wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

DaKindaBlackGuy wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

DA_ALL_BLACK_GUY wrote:
This guy is ruining my good black name.

Hey, Da_Almighty_Guy, you're forgetting to use the ":smileyindifferent:" on all your posts like usual.


He's not DAG i'm DAG

 


Shush, LegendaryD.

 

It's OK, I know how you feel, I talk to myself when I get lonely sometimes too. But I don't spam the forums when I do.

 

Sometimes, when I'm extra lonely, I like to crawl under my bed and pretend I'm a carrot.


I'm sorry, but you really think that's me? lol You people are in denial and delusional. 


uh i love her

 


Do you even know what I look like? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 34 of 39 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
55 posts
 

Re: New UC3 Weapon Mods

Sep 7, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

DaKindaBlackGuy wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

DaKindaBlackGuy wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

DA_ALL_BLACK_GUY wrote:
This guy is ruining my good black name.

Hey, Da_Almighty_Guy, you're forgetting to use the ":smileyindifferent:" on all your posts like usual.


He's not DAG i'm DAG

 


Shush, LegendaryD.

 

It's OK, I know how you feel, I talk to myself when I get lonely sometimes too. But I don't spam the forums when I do.

 

Sometimes, when I'm extra lonely, I like to crawl under my bed and pretend I'm a carrot.


I'm sorry, but you really think that's me? lol You people are in denial and delusional. 


uh i love her

 


Do you even know what I look like? 


like the most beautiful amazing woman in the world

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 39 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/07/2012
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: New UC3 Weapon Mods

Sep 7, 2012

k i have to say it I HATE THE PEOPLE ON HERE AND I HATE MEMES AND I HATE "trolling"

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Message 36 of 39 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/07/2012
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: New UC3 Weapon Mods

Sep 7, 2012

some people c:

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Message 37 of 39 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
18757 posts
 

Re: New UC3 Weapon Mods

Sep 7, 2012
Oh come on guys, I actually laughed at this horrible troll attempt. :smileytongue:
Message 38 of 39 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10105 posts
 

Re: New UC3 Weapon Mods

Sep 7, 2012

These alts are getting out of hand. What if the ND devs are the alt accounts and they're screwing with us right now?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 39 of 39 (249 Views)