Jul 09 2013
By: Guitarnote69 First Son 5 posts

New game mode idea.

13 replies 406 views Edited Jul 9, 2013
Classic and TDM only RPG's and grenade launchers are banned. Or at least let them only be used once in a match.
Message 1 of 14 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: New game mode idea.

[ Edited ]
2 weeks ago

Message 2 of 14 (401 Views)
Splicer
69 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Or have every power weapon banned.

Message 3 of 14 (400 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Classic is probably the best mode in the game. I wish more people played it. Take out the PW's and it'd be even better.
Message 4 of 14 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 9, 2013
HC would be the closest to "just you and your gun" gameplay. It had power weapons.

Other than that, it's great. No boosters. No gun mods. No KBs. Health wasn't much of a prob for me. That's the only deathmatch-oriented game mode I will enjoy.

Lab mode is just a way to make people play TDM, and Classic is eh.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 5 of 14 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
HC would be the closest to "just you and your gun" gameplay. It had power weapons.

Other than that, it's great. No boosters. No gun mods. No KBs. Health wasn't much of a prob for me. That's the only deathmatch-oriented game mode I will enjoy.

I say remove Classic and Elimination and put back Hardcore and add a new mode if necessary. If we want to play Classic we'll fire up U2 and no one plays Elimination. No one except noobs just giving it a go. Same as Hunter. No one plays that except noobs and then they leave after the first round. That way all treasures will be just as easy to get in Arena, there'll be more people as the pool won't be split and it'll get rid of a mode which is neither Plunder or Co-op.

Bang Bang!

Message 6 of 14 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 9, 2013
That's the exact reasoning that got HC removed: "nobody plays [game mode]."

First, peeps play Elim and Hunter. Sand plays Hunter. We can't just remove a mode without asking people who play it (which obviously what Classic did before everyone who wanted HC removed left for TLOU because screw you arses).

Second, ND wouldn't support it. The people from TLOU would come marching over here and blame us if Classic gets removed even though they never play it anymore.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 14 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
That's the exact reasoning that got HC removed: "nobody plays [game mode]."

First, peeps play Elim and Hunter. Sand plays Hunter. We can't just remove a mode without asking people who play it (which obviously what Classic did before everyone who wanted HC removed left for TLOU because screw you arses).

Second, ND wouldn't support it. The people from TLOU would come marching over here and blame us if Classic gets removed even though they never play it anymore.

Your friend must have great perseverance if he can play Hunter without blowing his brains out. As for Elimination I can never find anyone... ever. Only time it's ever played is in custom when there's PO10 wanting to play Mike Myers (I'd rather call it Chris Brown and Rihanna).

Besides, what are they going to do if Classic gets removed? Start whinging when they ONLY play TLOU? Just don't publicly announce it and they won't notice. They'll too busy wondering how bad that game is before they come back here and notice and by the time they do notice, it'll be too late and ND will have abandoned it like U2.

Bang Bang!

Message 8 of 14 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I say remove Classic and Elimination and put back Hardcore and add a new mode if necessary. If we want to play Classic we'll fire up U2 and no one plays Elimination. No one except noobs just giving it a go. Same as Hunter. No one plays that except noobs and then they leave after the first round. That way all treasures will be just as easy to get in Arena, there'll be more people as the pool won't be split and it'll get rid of a mode which is neither Plunder or Co-op.

WHOA!!! 

Classic my second fave mode, It's my go to mode when I want to play TDM but escape all the BS deaths. As much as I loved HC mode it would be a disaster with the amount of lag in UC3 right now. Higher Health + LAG = Bullet Sponges ... No thank You.

Elimination & Hunter can be removed though & replaced with HC, aslong as Classic Stays.

Message 9 of 14 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 9, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Classic is probably the best mode in the game. I wish more people played it. Take out the PW's and it'd be even better.

No I need my SAS at all times. 

Only modes that shouldn't have PW's are FFA & Elimination.

Message 10 of 14 (361 Views)
0 Likes