- No PowerPlays
- Everyone starts with the same weapon
- No loadouts
- Free DLC maps just like Killzone: Shadow Fall, and charge for other DLCs
- No silly head items/microtransactions, customisation should be built into the game right when it ships
- Co-op campain would be awesome
No loadouts was a great addition to UC3 & it should stay.
You want free DLC?? Then microtransaction is going have to cover that cost.
Not necessarliy. Killzone: Shadow Fall devs released Co-op as paid DLC and kept all maps free, while still not going with the microtransactions model.
DLC Maps are free with Killzone because they can't risk splitting the playbase on a new console with a small install base.
ND needs to make money if you want them to support their games post launch yes? I don't mind microtransactions once they are purely comestical afterall you aren't forced to buy them. Sony Santa Monica did just this with GOW: Ascensions, free Maps & Modes & charged for character items.
^I agree with everything except with the aim assist part. You got to have SOME aim assist for a console shooter, right?
Killzone Shadow Fall doesn't have any but a game like Uncharted def needs it IMO.
Never played Co-op much until recently......
really fun but needs ALOT of improving & more content, too repetitive atm use your imagination a little.
Or do Supernatural Survival or Scoobycool's elevator survival!
Don't need to say much in terms of competitive ... its always been good.
And you'll perfect it as game ages.
We just need a perfect co-op straight out of box
What I want:
- Ultimate customization. I'm talking about hair, facial hair, more clothing options. Gender option. REMEMBER to keep extra colors.
- Add more skin colors besides White, Black and Asian.
- All skin should only need one. Like Nate, select shirts, jeans, shoes, ect.
- Co-op on every map.
- Hero and Villian co-op (face different NPC enemies.)
- Maps for just about every location introduced. (Ones we have, Borneo, Colombia, Cruise Ship, ect.)
- Make maps (even current maps re-added) much larger, such as opening gates in the Fort.
- Machinima Mode
- Supernatural Mode (face Descendants, Guardians, Djinn)
- Co-op should have two select game modes (One has unlimited rounds, one has 10.)
- We should have the option to play ONLY Survival, Siege or Gold Rush when we want. Maybe add one that rotates liek Uncharted 3.
That's all for now, I'll probably think of more down the road.