Fender Bender
3226 posts

Re: New map Dry Docks is coming!!!! patch1.18 Oct 30

Oct 29, 2013

jayjay275 wrote:

Irrelevant, but the VGA's better have Uncharted 4 there.... I swear if ND gave the series away to Sony Bend I will flip... -___-

I doubt they would give it to Sony Bend considering it's the most anticipated unannounced PS4 game & ND's current biggest Franchise. Sony Bend was allowed to make Uncharted for Vita because ND doesn't make portable titles. 

Hoping itt will be revealed at the VGA's as well.

Message 11 of 51 (715 Views)
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Oct 29, 2013

jayjay275 wrote:

Irrelevant, but the VGA's better have Uncharted 4 there.... I swear if ND gave the series away to Sony Bend I will flip... -___-

They won't give it to Bend as they're a mobile studio.

I'll wait for the official patch notes from ND before hyping myself up, that way if it's just the map and some more hats, I wont be dissapointed.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 12 of 51 (709 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
10990 posts

Oct 29, 2013

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 13 of 51 (704 Views)
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Oct 29, 2013
Holy **bleep** this might be true, but i won't get my hopes up. Knowing ND...
Message 14 of 51 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Oct 29, 2013
O.O
I'm so hoping this is true!!!
Message 15 of 51 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Oct 29, 2013

If this is true then to ALL people on the forums here who said "GRAVEYARD = DRY DOCKS" back then...IN YOUR FACE!

I won't mention any names. Smiley Wink

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 16 of 51 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
10990 posts

Oct 29, 2013

Here is a rough translation:

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia ※ 1 (SCEJA) is, PlayStation you are proud to bring excitement to everyone of many users, released in November 2011 three dedicated software the second anniversary of the release of "Uncharted - - Atlantis sleep in the desert" In an effort to help our anniversary, on-line update 1.18 will deliver the 30th October, we will add the latest map of the multiplayer mode for a "dry-dock".

Atlantis to sleep in the desert - Uncharted -
Atlantis to sleep in the desert - Uncharted -Atlantis to sleep in the desert - Uncharted -

Also, I do it for free 1-3 (1,000 yen each) map pack which recorded an additional map of multiplayer mode of download content being delivered from October 31 (DLC). Distributed to the October 31, the DLC pack offers great value, summarized in a different theme items multiplayer mode for costume during delivery, accessories, and gesture as well, further, this pack group up to 4 October 31 to November We offer a special price for a limited time. ※ It is responsible for business in Asia as domestic and Division Companies of 1 Sony Computer Entertainment. Multiplayer DLC pack for more information (up to 4 October 31 to November 2013) ※ limited time price  (from November 5, 2013) Normal Price

Item Name Periodlimitedprice Normalprice Pack contentsBandit Cowboy & PackNaughty gesture packNice gesture packHero Weapon PackOutlaw Weapon PackStandard Weapon PackSpecial Weapon PackEvent shirt packEmblem packIn-game hero skin packOutlaw-game skin packOutlaw flare packOutlaw disguise item packHero flare packHero disguise item packHero head pack itemsOutlaw head pack itemsLeg pack itemsBody pack itemsFace pack itemsHead pack itemsHand pack itemsNeck item packBody Item Pack 2Shoes pack

¥ 100¥ 900Able to use in multiplayer mode, it is the item set of custom character for western theme. Custom Hero Items, Cattle boots, Cattle Globe, Cattle Hat, Cattle pants, Cattle shirts, rider boots, rider Globe, rider hat, rider pants, rider shirts, custom Outlaw Items, Bandit boots, Bandit Globe, Bandit Hat, Bandit It is a set great merchandise, including pants, shirts Bandit, Desperado boots, gloves Desperado, Desperado Hat, Desperado pants, a shirt Desperado.
¥ 100¥ 700Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of gestures. **bleep** Pens, and bring it on! , Uppercut, War! Is a set great merchandise, including dance, throat slit, Chitchitchi~tsu, gestures Pack 1.
¥ 100¥ 800Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of gestures. Arm wave, Do not Schleuse! Is a set great merchandise, including Cun, a gesture Pack 2 Acha, Heisman, rock star, bow, The Carlton, spin, Moe Moe.
¥ 100¥ 650Able to use in multiplayer mode, is a weapon of the hero character set for. Tau M9, Chloe Chloe, KAL-7 of the cutter, Para 9 of Nate, is a set great merchandise, including G-MAL of Elena, Raffica of Elena, Arm Micro Sally, Sally of the Dragon.
¥ 100¥ 1,300Able to use in multiplayer mode, is a weapon set of characters for Outlaw. Dragon of Doraza, KAL-7 of Razarebitchi, KAL-7 of Ramses, FAL-SS of Razarebitchi, G-MAL of Flynn, Para 9 M9, of Marlowe M9, of Marlowe Flynn, AK of Navarro, Raffica of Ramses, Roman It is a set great merchandise, including the G-MAL, ArmMicro of Talbot, FAL-SS of Talbot, AK of Eddie, the FAL-SS Eddie.
¥ 50¥ 600Able to use in multiplayer mode, is a weapon set of characters for multiplayer. It is a set great merchandise, including Arm Micro, DragonSniper, FAL-SS, KAL-7, M9, Raffica Pistol, the TauSniper.
¥ 50¥ 700Able to use in multiplayer mode, is a weapon set of characters for multiplayer. It is a set great merchandise, including AK & pirate AK Comic-Con AK, Comic-Con Para 9, Nate, E3 AK, E3 Para 9, Jade AK, the M9, Jade Para 9 Jade.
¥ 50¥ 250Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of custom characters for body equipment. It is a set great merchandise, including shirts E3, Comic-Con shirt, U3 cinema event shirt, NY Comic-Con shirts, NYC Sony Flagship shirt.
¥ 50¥ 450Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of emblem.It is a set great merchandise, including emblem Besupakku 1.2.3, part emblem pack 1.2.3.4.5, emblem frame pack 1.2, the special emblem pack.
¥ 100¥ 1,000Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of multiplayer skins for characters. It is a set great merchandise, including Nate Nate Chloe, Cutter, desert Fatty Nate, Elena, Nate, red shirt, Sir Francis Drake, Nate Twink, Dundee Sally, Sally, Sally was young.
¥ 100¥ 1,000Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of multiplayer skins for characters. It is a set great merchandise, including Marlowe I wore hero corpse of agent, Talbot (desert version), Mongolia, Marlowe, Ramses, Salim, skeleton, suit, Talbot, the explorer Marlowe, European young.
¥ 50¥ 500Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of multiplayer character for equipment items. Marlowe for Royal necklace, wearing corpse for nose chain skeleton for gold teeth, bone horn, bone Mohawk, Talbot for nose ring, Purakoso for skull chain, football pads, Ramses for eyepatch, Eddie for gold chain, the explorer, the suit, Razarebitchi It is a set great merchandise, including the cowl cone crown, and Marlowe for crown.
¥ 100¥ 900Able to use in multiplayer mode, glasses sunglasses of Marlowe for rather thin, phantom mask, gas mask, goggles, Navarro for heavy goggles, agent for metal glass, of Eddie for gold, Salim goggles, glasses Marlowe for stylish was young, explorer for stone mask hero for Stone Mask Soldier for clown mask pack, of Mongolia, Talbot for half gas mask, long nose mask, European, Flynn for bandit mask, Doraza lieutenant for skull mask, Dragan for double gas mask, dessert agent 13 It is a set great merchandise, including Marlowe for half-mask wearing gas mask for old, the suit, Razarebitchi for Viking mask, the agent 99 for dessert desert sunglasses.
¥ 100¥ 650Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of hero character equipment items. Ring cutter for Blaine, Naughty Dog scarf, Elena for cat ear, Elena for rabbit ear, Elena for tiara, Twink Nate for monocle, Sally for ascot tie, Beast bring, the champion, Sally for heavy necklace, sideburns and was young, It is a set great merchandise, including Nate for elf ears, snorkel, Chloe for Wing & Halo, Chloe fall and winter for winter scarf.
¥ 100¥ 1,000Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of hero character equipment items. Nate Glass goggles Chloe Slim glass, cat mask, bear mask, unicorn mask, desert, head wrap, Nate sunglasses, bandana mask, suit mask, Dundee Sally for round glasses, round for Surrey, cutter sunglasses, Salim It is a set great merchandise, including goggles for cross mask, eye mask, wrestling mask, multiplayer for Jack, photographer Jeff camera glass, Elena for veil, Sir Francis Drake for stone mask.
¥ 100¥ 750Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of hero character for head equipment items. Chloe hat for winter, head dress, heavy hat, nurse hat, sailor hat, Nate for baseball cap, fur hat, Royal Crown, Twink Nate for top hat, Dundee for Bourahatto Sally, Sally for fedora, Tenzin for bandana, Yakuheddo is a set great merchandise, including helmet Schaefer for Tibet caps, cutter for samurai, flat cap, a Po~uhatto.
¥ 100¥ 800Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of Outlaw character for head equipment items. Dead for Spider back Razarebitchi for hair, assault helmet, Marlowe head wrap, Ramses for ten-gallon hat, parrot, agent for police hat, Constable Hat, Roman for Axe, Eddie for Jester Hat, the agent, spider front, spider top, exploration It is a set great merchandise, including hats stylish Marlowe for wearing winter cap damaged corpse for home, nursery stock, dessert agent 13 for horn, a suit, Talbot for ten-gallon hat, a Marlowe for beret young.
¥ 100¥ 800Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of custom character for leg equipment items. It is a set great merchandise, including custom hero for fighting for leather pants, pants Multiplayer for Hero Pack 1.2, custom Outlaw for Gilley-pants, the multiplayer for Outlaw pants pack 1.2.
¥ 100¥ 700Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of custom characters for body equipment items. It is a set great merchandise, including multiplayer for Hero body parts pack 1.2, the multiplayer for outlaw body parts pack 1.2.
¥ 100¥ 850Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of custom character for head equipment items. Goggles sunglasses sharp custom Outlaw for, emblem mask, gas mask, Gilley and gas mask, and dive Met, custom character for disguise glasses, 3D glasses, traditional mask, long nose gas mask, panda mask, sailor mask, ski mask, Yeti over mask, It is a set great merchandise, including large sunglasses, color glasses, night scope, star glass, the multiplayer for Hero Hat Pack 2.
¥ 100¥ 950Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of custom character for head equipment items. Hat Multiplayer for Hero Hat Pack 1, custom Outlaw camera with helmet, camouflage helmet, emblem helmet, flight helmet, custom character emblem for hat, camouflage cap, Bird Nest, drink Met, explorer, helmet of knight, pirate hat, It is a set great merchandise, including sailor cap, hat over Scola, space helmet, straw hat, welding Met, wing helmet, a wizard hat.
¥ 50¥ 750Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of custom character for hand equipment items. It is a set great merchandise, including multiplayer for Hero glove pack 1.2.3, the multiplayer for Outlaw glove pack 1.2.3.
¥ 50¥ 600Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of custom character for head equipment items. It is a set great merchandise, including face scarf Multiplayer for Outlaw Hat Pack 1.2.3, custom Outlaw for tailor-made, the Met face scarf.
¥ 100¥ 700Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of custom characters for body equipment items. business shirts custom hero for armed best, holster Riders jacket, dark vest, emblem sweater, emblem tank top, mountain jacket, strap leather jacket, torn, custom Outlaw for Red Blazer, rocket pack, camouflage vest, ghillie suit is a set great merchandise, including armor of mercenaries, mercenary waistcoat, armor, to make emblem mercenary shirt.
¥ 50¥ 500Able to use in the multiplayer mode is a set of custom character shoes for equipment items. It is a set great merchandise, including multiplayer for hero boots Pack 1.2.

There also seems to be a sale as well. It also says the map will be free for a limited time.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 17 of 51 (660 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Oct 29, 2013

welp.... if this is true, it's time to go order that new blue ray drive for my ps3 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 18 of 51 (650 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3226 posts

Oct 29, 2013

I was hoping they would make the 3 Map packs free just to unify the player pool Smiley Sad .

Message 19 of 51 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Oct 29, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

I was hoping they would make the 3 Map packs free just to unify the player pool Smiley Sad .

Well if this is just one map, i'm sure it will be free.Much like the fort was in uc2 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 20 of 51 (635 Views)
0 Likes