Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Re: New maps aren't showing up in matchmaking

Feb 23, 2012

I played most of the night, yet found only one match on Train Wreck. The rest of the time, it was FB #1 maps, or originals. Shame, since it was a good match. You'd think most players who have the first pack would also have the second...

Message 61 of 89 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Feb 23, 2012

I have been keeping a tally for today (and in many of the games all the microphone users where screaming "where are the new maps?")

TDM Games Played: 36

Games Joined 'In Progress': 16/36

Games played on new DLC maps: 0/36

Games played on previous DLC maps: 10/36

Games displaying team advantage game breaking lag (either team): 9/36

It seems to me that instead of one person lagging, they are becoming the host and causing the whole team to lag at an advantage for that team. I don't understand it, my internet connection is solid at 18mbps.

Breakdown of the 36 games played by map:

Yemen: 0/36

Airstrip: 5/36

Chateau: 0/36

Syria: 5/36

London Underground: 4/36

Desert Village: 4/36

City of Brass: 0/36

Molten Ruins: 2/36

Facility: 1/36

Highrise: 1/36

Museum: 4/36

Sanctuary: 1/36

Cave: 3/36

Fort: 3/36

Lost City: 3/36

Plaza: 0/36

Temple: 0/36

The Village: 0/36

Train Wreck: 0/36

Yemen and Chateau did not even come up once as an option to vote for!

So out of 19 maps available I have played almost all of my matches on a handful of them. Go figure!

I am seriously disappointed in the online playability of this game, the single player campaign was well off par from UC2 and I feel that I have wasted my money on the FHC for the DLC mess we have at present.

I will NEVER prepay for DLC content ever again, lesson learned.

I will NEVER trust that ND will produce a quality game and pre-order it, lesson learned.

I will continue to play MP until I get to enjoy some of the content I have already paid for, lesson to be learned soon.

Message 62 of 89 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Why can't we just choose which map we want to search for in matchmaking like we can in every other game out there?

Message 63 of 89 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Feb 23, 2012

It's funny, the amount of times you got the other maps certainly reflects how often they actually come up. Airstrip/Chateau being ones that come up a lot and Molten/Facility coming up a lot less than them with Museum popping up almost every other game.

Yemen has always had a low chance of showing up in TDM.

By the way, has anyone tried other modes for the DLC maps? Perhaps they show up more often in Plunder or some other gametype (just a guess).

Photobucket
Message 64 of 89 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Feb 23, 2012

MrFoxer wrote:

Why can't we just choose which map we want to search for in matchmaking like we can in every other game out there?

Think please!! It would make matchmaking even longer!

Message 65 of 89 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Played for hours in a party of four, all of whom had the new map pack. Didn't get a new map even once. So disappointing when we were so stoked for these.

Message 66 of 89 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
523 posts

Feb 23, 2012

They will when alot of people download them, very soon, believe me! ^_^ I had the same problem with the first mappack, and I was worried, but they all showed up a day after purchased them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 67 of 89 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4298 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Flawless83 wrote:

It´s not your fault @gmr, its NDs fault, because they allow legalised eploiting in form of 1 freaking playlist where clans play against randoms.

You think thats fine, but I swear by the laws of the universe and nature.

Its NOT legit, fair and most importantly not fun.

And because its not fun for randoms, you dont have the right to complain about quitters because when I see you, you´re always hand in hand with dai, wreck, josh or some other U2 vet.

They/I quit not because of a laugalbe number called KDR, we quit because its utterly BS to play against partys.  Some of us playing Uncharted for FUN and not only for unlegitimate KDR numbers from lame clan vs random matches.

Once again, its ND fault..with such irrational matchmaking and only 1 playlist for all, newcomers will say **** off and put U3 out of the Ps3.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Flawless83

LOL what? I have never partied up with that person before.

And like I said I fail to see who I am exploiting the game when most of the people I run into on DLC are partied up as well. So what exactly is your point? Do you actually have one?

Message 68 of 89 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2343 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Do not flame the post!

Wanna play a game of hangman? :smileywink:
Here's my FN profile, CLICK IT.
Message 69 of 89 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2343 posts

Feb 23, 2012

So your telling us a game can not be fun if ur KDR is high or ur W/L? and stop insulting our clans, people with a high KDR is usually if not ALWAYS good. You cant get a high KDR if u suck so they arent 100% false.. Stop flaming us and being so ignorant, I dont know why you got 3 likes for that post.

Wanna play a game of hangman? :smileywink:
Here's my FN profile, CLICK IT.
Message 70 of 89 (7 Views)
0 Likes