Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: New update (1.17.083)

Jun 5, 2013
Yeah, BMM 6 and Dodgeball Map. @scootgar they fixed a Plaza glitch. I tested it.
Message 11 of 41 (461 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: New update (1.17.083)

Jun 5, 2013
What tabls said. Though, it feels like it's only Dodgeball because that's all anybody votes for. :/

Message 12 of 41 (394 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/09/2012
Offline
131 posts
 

Re: New update (1.17.083)

Jun 6, 2013

dadno1001 wrote:
What tabls said. Though, it feels like it's only Dodgeball because that's all anybody votes for. :/

Which sucks. BMM#6 is an awesome map, yet it's voted in only like 1 out of 4 ocassions. I just don't get the all the infatuation people have with Dodgeball.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 41 (377 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: New update (1.17.083)

Jun 6, 2013

X-Offender wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:
What tabls said. Though, it feels like it's only Dodgeball because that's all anybody votes for. :/

Which sucks. BMM#6 is an awesome map, yet it's voted in only like 1 out of 4 ocassions. I just don't get the all the infatuation people have with Dodgeball.


Funny Enough I spent a few hours today playing UC3 me & friends played solely the Lab and BMM #6 was voted for 90% of the time, its a good map though pity most people just go to the top & snipe & camp.

Message 14 of 41 (367 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/18/2012
Offline
128 posts
 

Re: New update (1.17.083)

Jun 6, 2013
the dodgeball is more fun than bmm 6 because Bmm 6 has to many camper but its fun sniping yet dodgeball is fun when I get 20 + kill or more when I play solo
Mains -Parrapa Sir Dan Sackboy
Subs - spike drake toro sweet tooth sly rachet
Message 15 of 41 (340 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: New update (1.17.083)

Jun 6, 2013

smekgamer714 wrote:
the dodgeball is more fun than bmm 6 because Bmm 6 has to many camper but its fun sniping yet dodgeball is fun when I get 20 + kill or more when I play solo

it's fun for a short while then the novelty wears off plus those laggy grenades, spawn kills, not being able to pick up nades also gets old quick.

 

BMM #6 is way more fun, just exploring the map & trying different play styles trumps dodgeball.

Message 16 of 41 (331 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: New update (1.17.083)

Jun 6, 2013

They sent out another update it seems as it's now 1.17.084 :/

Message 17 of 41 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/18/2012
Offline
128 posts
 

Re: New update (1.17.083)

Jun 6, 2013
@zidane finito what the update for
Mains -Parrapa Sir Dan Sackboy
Subs - spike drake toro sweet tooth sly rachet
Message 18 of 41 (320 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14231 posts
 

Re: New update (1.17.083)

Jun 7, 2013

Bringing back the two labs I hated.. Awesome.



Message 19 of 41 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2012
Offline
793 posts
 

Re: New update (1.17.083)

Jun 7, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Bringing back the two labs I hated.. Awesome.



You hated Mesh Map 6? I thought you liked..
I know is a sniper map but is the only one I like! :X
Smiley Tongue

 

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 20 of 41 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes