Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Re: New update (1.17.083)

Jun 7, 2013
Man, why the hell do you camp there? Ruins the fun for me.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 31 of 41 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Is that the map with the fortress looking place on one side and that really high tower on the other side with the Mag and T-Bolt underneath it?

Bang Bang!

Message 32 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Jun 7, 2013
BMM6 is the map with ridiculous amounts of zipline which defies gravity, with symmetrical "forts" on each side.

Power weapons include two T-bolt snipers (placed on the NE area of each fort), a Mag at the center of the top area, and an RPG at the bottom of the Mag spawn (slight preference to red fort).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 33 of 41 (210 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18754 posts

Jun 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
BMM6 is the map with ridiculous amounts of zipline which defies gravity, with symmetrical "forts" on each side.

Power weapons include two T-bolt snipers (placed on the NE area of each fort), a Mag at the center of the top area, and an RPG at the bottom of the Mag spawn (slight preference to red fort).

Otherwise known as the "Flying Spaghetti Monster." I have a ton of fun sniping on this map. :smileytongue:

Message 34 of 41 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Oh god, not this BMM...

This map is just so unfair. As soon as a whole team gets up to the top, sure enough they've won. It's almost impossible to get a kill while they're camping up there, as soon as you go up there you'll be destroyed and they have a good view of everywhere. That's fine, I'm not missing much. Besides they said they were testing some NEW maps but instead they give us one which makes Dodgeball look like a holiday to Disneyland. (Omg, the Disneyland churros *-*)

Bang Bang!

Message 35 of 41 (201 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Jun 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Man, why the hell do you camp there? Ruins the fun for me.

Because if the map is bad teams like to lock it down?

Like Syria.

Message 36 of 41 (177 Views)
Survivor
2276 posts

Jun 7, 2013

why is there so much hate towards this map on this thread? if people are "camping" on the top they can be pretty easily taken down, since there are so many ways to get up there (including right in the middle) and it's easier to snipe them then it is for them to snipe you...

seriously we have enough maps that are blindfire friendly, either change your methods of playing like a noob (blindfiring) or just don't play the lab, it's that simple....

Message 37 of 41 (162 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5987 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I just hate all BMMs, even the ones I like lol.

playing TDM in maps more broken than the regular ones.

Sure is a "fun and creative" mode that lab is...

photo Sniper.png
Message 38 of 41 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Bringing back the two labs I hated.. Awesome.

You hated Mesh Map 6? I thought you liked..
I know is a sniper map but is the only one I like! :X
:smileytongue:

Nope. I hate 6 and 7 more than the rest.

Sniper maps promote camping, I don't like campers.

To be fair you really can't camp on BMM #6 lol

I can. I do. We team camp the top. two cover each side and one cover the center and the sides, one of us may die from time to time but buddy respawn sticks you back up there.

unless the other team is incompetent no team can camp at the top, there are way too many too ways to get up there.

Second if you guys are camping if the other team is smart they'll simply hide forcing you guys to venture out.

it's also pretty easy to snipe at you guys from the bottom than being up top & having to expose yourself to get a proper view to snipe.

I've also went 20+ - single digits KDR with an automatic gun on this map it's a great map caters to every play style imo.

Message 39 of 41 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 8, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

why is there so much hate towards this map on this thread? if people are "camping" on the top they can be pretty easily taken down, since there are so many ways to get up there (including right in the middle) and it's easier to snipe them then it is for them to snipe you...

seriously we have enough maps that are blindfire friendly, either change your methods of playing like a noob (blindfiring) or just don't play the lab, it's that simple....

Going right up the middle isn't that simple. People are like watchdogs waiting for the Mag 5 to spawn. And once you're up there you can position yourself in such a way so you can shoot people below you but they can't shoot you.

Like that weird wall in Syria right next to the hero spawn where you hide when people are sniping from that top tower. You can shoot them but they can't shoot you.

A map which I enjoyed was BMM3. It was a wide space while still being somewhat closed, not many OP power weapons, (Seriously, the PAK-80 shouldn't even be a weapon) and there were escape routes everywhere. Since I'm a kind of genius when it comes to escaping enemies I know that a map like that is an alright map for that, considering you stay on the side with the houses and not the PAK-80.

Bang Bang!

Message 40 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes