Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 26 2013
By: CaptainProduce67 Wastelander 679 posts

Next patch suggestions.

[ Edited ]
3 replies 168 views Edited Mar 8, 2013

Humbly submitted to ND for their consideration:

• Female custom characters! (this was a rumour I heard repeated several times for patch 1.17 and maybe it will yet materialize).  I was disappointed for all my online lady friends.
  • Ability to see what treasure you pick up for your buddy (I can't take credit for this idea but you know who you are).
  • For coop, what about showing round number for arena/survival matches or the checkpoint number for adventures?  If that's not possible or technically difficult, at least the start time of the match?  For the comp modes in the lobby, you can see how much time is left for friends playing matches (not often accurate..matches usually end sooner or in the case of Elimination, I've seen 1 minute stretch out for 10 or more) but at least it gives you some idea when your friends might be available.
Message 1 of 4 (168 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Next patch suggestions.

Feb 28, 2013

Good ideas.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 2 of 4 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Feb 28, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Good ideas.

I like them too! :smileyhappy:

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Feb 28, 2013

I'd like to see all the lab games get tossed into a sort of an all-competitive playlist....

I miss the All-Competitive playlist from U-2....Think it would be great to just take everything that has appeared in the lab and put them in a playlist that would come up as a couple random choices you'd vote on before every match.

Could have dodgeball in there....the block-mesh maps....and all the game-type variations that have been in the lab....

They've put the work into designing all these things....it wouldn't seem like it would be difficult to jsut toss them into a playlist.

Message 4 of 4 (93 Views)