I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Re: No Fleet Foot in Uncharted 4 - discuss, please.

Nov 20, 2013

HIhi2442 wrote:

Everyone has default Silver FF in the next UC. Problem solved, plus more variety in boosters since everyone would have FF.

Silver? Rather bronze. With silver, the "lag-countries" will be king.

Unless we get less lag compensation, but we all know that won't happen. Countries with a bad connection standard seem to love Uncharted way too much. What if they couldn't tell us anymore that we need more "skeeeel" after they ran through five opponents, killing them all with one bullet. Would ND risk losing them Smiley Tongue

Message 31 of 69 (6,746 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4836 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2013

HIhi2442 wrote:

Everyone has default Silver FF in the next UC. Problem solved, plus more variety in boosters since everyone would have FF.

Exactly this. Everyone should have Silver FF by default. And Team Safe. lol. (I meant grenades donot kill team mates, not that you won't get knocked down from them)

Message 32 of 69 (6,743 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3199 posts

Nov 20, 2013

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Exactly this. Everyone should have Silver FF by default. And Team Safe. lol. (I meant grenades donot kill team mates, not that you won't get knocked down from them)

No Team Safe booster offers too great of an advantage for it to be a default built in mechanic. 

Message 33 of 69 (6,739 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Nov 20, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

No Team Safe booster offers too great of an advantage for it to be a default built in mechanic. 

Indeed. TeamSafe should stay as a booster... in slot 2 Naughty Dog Smiley Wink

Message 34 of 69 (6,737 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4836 posts

Nov 20, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

I shouldn't die because of an idiot mis-aiming his grenades though. I don't want everyone to have Team Safe by default, I just meant team mates shouldn't die from friendly grenades.

Message 35 of 69 (6,716 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 20, 2013
Ask them not to throw their grenades. Learned my lesson before, haven't thrown a nade in a non-dodgeball game since.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 36 of 69 (6,702 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3199 posts

Nov 20, 2013

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

I shouldn't die because of an idiot mis-aiming his grenades though. I don't want everyone to have Team Safe by default, I just meant team mates shouldn't die from friendly grenades.

I get you but then that dimishes some of the depth of the multiplayer. It's annoying but if Team Safe loses it's biggest perk the booster is pretty much useless unless they go back to calling it Sure Foot. 

Message 37 of 69 (6,698 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Nov 21, 2013
Honestly

I'd love them to take a super stripped down bare bones approach to the new Uncharted multiplayer. More graphics and texture oriented focus, more focus on technical options like server and party connection. Options for game modes to get more complex, but to start, none or one or two power weapons a map, not five or so. No kickbacks, or more developed game balancing defensive style kickbacks, better yet why bother. Kickbacks can be for certain gameplay modes even. Default faster movement, no FF or no boosters all together, why bother? I think this game would be awesome with more complex maps and stuff to traverse, not boosters and kickbacks.
Message 38 of 69 (6,689 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Nov 21, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
if Team Safe loses it's biggest perk

Honestly? I use TS because of not getting knocked down, just like Sure Foot in U2. Idgaf about my team mates. Smiley Tongue

Message 39 of 69 (6,671 Views)
Fender Bender
3199 posts

Nov 21, 2013

renatabls wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:
if Team Safe loses it's biggest perk

Honestly? I use TS because of not getting knocked down, just like Sure Foot in U2. Idgaf about my team mates. Smiley Tongue

That's my main reason for using it along with the fact it compliments my kickback of choice plus I enjoy the fact I can shoot an RPG or Hammer at a group of people without killing team-mates.

But the bigfest perk of the booster is that your team-mates are immune to your explosives, if everyone has that by default then the booster is pointless IMO.

Message 40 of 69 (6,668 Views)
0 Likes