Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: No Fleet Foot in Uncharted 4 - discuss, please.

Nov 21, 2013

@bigpretty…

Fair enough but there’s nothing that says those boosters (known by their current name) have to stay in their present form or even exist in the next game.

I trust that if ND implemented such an idea they would do their best to balance the “booster list” appropriately.  I guess what I’m driving at is that the “power” of a booster is in the eye of the beholder. 

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 69 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2406 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@Blenner gotta disagree with you on the boosters being boring and not useful. MM is quite useful, especially considering how many people really suck at not getting pulled down, or getting shot while climbing, all that. Plus, vaulting over ledges negates grenade aftershock, so there's that too.

I get that FF is super cool with everyone and all, but honestly I think it's because almost everyone has quite literally the same tactic when you get down to it. Most people rush regardless of what they say they do. I rush myself, but I do it vertically, hence MM. Most rush horizontally, so that's a definite direct gun fight, hence FF.

wait!! what ???   you climb in U3 - you are playing the game wrong.

I love to climb in UC3 :smileytongue: 

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 69 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

Nov 21, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@Blenner gotta disagree with you on the boosters being boring and not useful. MM is quite useful, especially considering how many people really suck at not getting pulled down, or getting shot while climbing, all that. Plus, vaulting over ledges negates grenade aftershock, so there's that too.

I get that FF is super cool with everyone and all, but honestly I think it's because almost everyone has quite literally the same tactic when you get down to it. Most people rush regardless of what they say they do. I rush myself, but I do it vertically, hence MM. Most rush horizontally, so that's a definite direct gun fight, hence FF.

next ye will say ye use cover :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 69 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2406 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I hardly ever that's a death sentence against dem curving bullets.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 69 (188 Views)
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Nov 21, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I hardly ever that's a death sentence against dem curving bullets.

Which is something that should definitely be fixed in the next Uncharted. I hate how long it takes to get into cover, or when you are going to cover, you die because of the curving bullets.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 69 (186 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 21, 2013

There are quite a few things that need to be fixed in Uncharted 4.

Usually I would expect to have every flaw of Uncharted 3 corrected in UC4 (except for the lag issues which simply cannot be fixed completely), but remembering what happened when we went from 2 to 3 and how many flaws of 2 were still there, I doubt this will happen :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 69 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

Nov 21, 2013
keep things simple, start with the basics basic, build apon good foundations and the walls will be solid.
or else go with U3 formula :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 69 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

Indeed. UC2 was designed rather "simple" compared to other MPs and look how much fun it was - at least before patch 1.05!

But I have my doubts about such things. Little kids seem to love all this more or less unnecessary extra stuff that we have in UC3 now or in COD.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 69 (140 Views)
Survivor
2668 posts

Nov 23, 2013
MGS Ground Zeroeo is coming so hopefully mgo will be good fun.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 69 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 24, 2013

Blennerville wrote:
MGS Ground Zeroeo is coming so hopefully mgo will be good fun.

I hope so too. I'm not really excited yet though, but I'm sure I will be once the release is close.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 69 (113 Views)