Fender Bender
2290 posts

Re: No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena...... (my ideas to fix that)

Oct 1, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

After you kill the revenge guy in front of JD in coop? Smiley LOL jk.

Lol, I remember that... I raged so hard...

Message 21 of 149 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Oct 1, 2012

yea it was dumb the armored guy still had his helmet and i didnt think he would die and besides i thought it was a regular guy i have a tendency to punch regular guys once then jumping away?????

Sleep Matt signature
Message 22 of 149 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 1, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

yea it was dumb the armored guy still had his helmet and i didnt think he would die and besides i thought it was a regular guy i have a tendency to punch regular guys once then jumping away?????

Yeah, I saw that. But, I had damaged him significantly with my PAK-80. (I aim for the legs with the PAK)

Armored Enemies CAN be melee'd with their helmets ON. If you do enough damage or knock off enough armor pieces, they can be melee'd.

Message 23 of 149 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Yeah, I saw that. But, I had damaged him significantly with my PAK-80. (I aim for the legs with the PAK)

Armored Enemies CAN be melee'd with their helmets ON. If you do enough damage or knock off enough armor pieces, they can be melee'd.

i didnt see that!!!!

Sleep Matt signature
Message 24 of 149 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 1, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

i didnt see that!!!!

I know you didn't! But, I'm just explaining to you why you were able to melee the sucker. Smiley Wink

Message 25 of 149 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Sleep Matt signature
Message 26 of 149 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 1, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Lol, I don't hate you for it, bud. I just know to try and go down isolated from enemies. Smiley Wink

Message 27 of 149 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena.... (my ideas to fix that)

Oct 1, 2012

JD-- wrote:

• Complete 5 on Easy mode for Marlowe's Para9 skin/camo for your Co-Op Para9.
  • Complete 20 on Hard for Marlowe's M9 skin/camo for your Co-Op M9.

That's all I needed to read. Support

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 28 of 149 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 1, 2012

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Wait.... what? You mean I could have played though all my co-ops without wasting bullets on the head? HOW COME NO ONE TELLS ME THIS.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 29 of 149 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Re: No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena.... (my ideas to fix that)

Oct 1, 2012
Interesting Idea +1. I'm more of a TDM/Lab player as that's what most of my friends play so I rarely play Co-op but if this happened, I would play it a lot more.

@SUFS and Matt, I wonder why he doesn't accept FR's... I bet if I sent him one he'd accept it because I don't make useless threads all the time. In fact I've only made 6 threads in almost the whole year I've been here.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 30 of 149 (300 Views)