Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Re: No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena.... (my ideas to fix that)

Oct 1, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:
Interesting Idea +1. I'm more of a TDM/Lab player as that's what most of my friends play so I rarely play Co-op but if this happened, I would play it a lot more.

@SUFS and Matt, I wonder why he doesn't accept FR's... I bet if I sent him one he'd accept it because I don't make useless threads all the time. In fact I've only made 6 threads in almost the whole year I've been here.

I would give you infinite kudos but I can't.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 149 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Awesome thread! I play co op every now and then so this is an notion i gladly welcome :smileyvery-happy:

Real Eyes-Realize-Real Lies
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 149 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 1, 2012
FredFai. Post it. Seems like a blackmail to me. Post it dude. Let it happen. Don't PM me. Post it out here. I don't care. Let it happen
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 149 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3489 posts

Oct 1, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Complete 10 on Normal for Eddy's AK skin/camo for your Co-Op AK.

Will it come with the scope too? :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 149 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3702 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I agree the incentive as gone JD, but for me I believe there is another possibly bigger factor. Read this and let me know what you think Click Here!!

I think co-op should focus more on this ^ team work, and yes ALSO include what you mentioned in this thread, the rewards however should be given to all and not just to one as it will create greed and become a competitive mode

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 149 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9879 posts

Oct 1, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

I agree the incentive as gone JD, but for me I believe there is another possibly bigger factor. Read this and let me know what you think Click Here!!

I think co-op should focus more on this ^ team work, and yes ALSO include what you mentioned in this thread, the rewards however should be given to all and not just to one as it will create greed and become a competitive mode

Would this also cover Co-op Adventure?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 149 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3749 posts

Oct 1, 2012

No incentive to playing Coop Arena?  Unless you are one of those lucky few that scored 100% of trophy treasures, then you'll be stuck playing Coop Arena for next few months to complete the 2 treasure trophies.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 149 (186 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6829 posts

Oct 1, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:
Interesting Idea +1. I'm more of a TDM/Lab player as that's what most of my friends play so I rarely play Co-op but if this happened, I would play it a lot more.

@SUFS and Matt, I wonder why he doesn't accept FR's... I bet if I sent him one he'd accept it because I don't make useless threads all the time. In fact I've only made 6 threads in almost the whole year I've been here.

im sure thats why........or maybe because theres a stereotype that i make useless threads when really noone who likes it should even enter.........that simple

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 149 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11053 posts

Oct 1, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

lulz everywhere.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 149 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 1, 2012
All y'all sticking up for DAG. If he as a true man, he'd stick up for himself. You know he's reading all these comments. He told someone to PM me. That's lame. Be a man and stand up fit yourself. If you don't like something say it yourself don't be a **bleep** and have someone PM me
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 149 (175 Views)
0 Likes