Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 02 2013
By: AliMakaveli Treasure Hunter 3702 posts

No More DLC Maps PLEASE

3 replies 226 views Edited Nov 2, 2013

I know you guys need to make money, but don't sacrifice losing player by doing this.

By all means release skins and items (not stat items) via DLC from other games etc to make money, becuase there are some people out there who wil fork out for such things but not maps or modes.

DLC maps split the player pool as well as modes. Some will not pay for DLC and new modes thus splitting the player pool.

I suggest you release a FREE map and/or Mode every Anniversary. Include ALL Maps we have now in the Future Uncharted game, which is plenty. Then every Anniversary give us 2 free maps, if not just the one.

Take your precious time and include everything in the game, no need to rush it and say "sorry, we didn't have time to put this map in accidentally on purpose before the launch, so here it is as DLC pay us $10 for it lol" we don't need none of that as there are people out there who won't pay for it thus laggy games will enuse.

By all means give us Uncarted 4 characters only, and make the older skins and other game character skins available for DLC for your Sony Fund.

This also goes for co-op Adventure maps and such, no DLC maps or modes, just skins and items that don't unbalance the game.

Thank you 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (226 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: No More DLC Maps PLEASE

Nov 2, 2013

Nice thought, but do you think they'll support U3 once U4 is out? U2 is 4 years old and they haven't made anniversary stuff for it every year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3702 posts

Nov 2, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Nice thought, but do you think they'll support U3 once U4 is out? U2 is 4 years old and they haven't made anniversary stuff for it every year.

I doubt it to be honest, U4 will be on the PS4 and they have a small group in their squad. Having said that i think U4 should get continous support once it moves to the PS4. I'm not sure if U2 and U3 can be downloaded and played on PS4 (the Multiplayer I mean) if it does, then I hope it does get new supprt and features added on, like new lab for U2, but again, lack of employees may hinder hem.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Nov 2, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

I doubt it to be honest, U4 will be on the PS4 and they have a small group in their squad. Having said that i think U4 should get continous support once it moves to the PS4. I'm not sure if U2 and U3 can be downloaded and played on PS4 (the Multiplayer I mean) if it does, then I hope it does get new supprt and features added on, like new lab for U2, but again, lack of employees may hinder hem.

Yeah, definitely, U4 support levels should be better than U3's.

You could probably stream U2/U3 through Gaikai, but then again it probably wouldn't include the multiplayer, and the size of the game would be way too big (15 GB+). Downloading that would mean that 3/4 of my download limit would be gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (202 Views)
0 Likes