Reply
Mar 03 2013
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4568 posts
Offline

No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

18 replies 1594 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

Naughty Dog,  some players didn't get the Naughty Paw Icon that everyone who played before 1.17 should've got. Is there anything you can do to give them the paw? 


These people deserve the paw for supporting Uncharted 3 before 1.17, here are some examples:

 

No Naughty Paw.jpg

 

^ This person commented on one of my YouTube Videos, I don't know what his PSN is so I'll direct him here Smiley Happy

 

No Naughty Paw 2.jpg

 

 

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 1 of 19 (1,594 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1896 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013
He's lucky I would do anything to get rid of the paw
Message 2 of 19 (1,589 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10254 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013
With the co-op star, the paw makes it look cluttered.
CEO, Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, San Andreas || Hardcore Mode enthusiast, ACRES (Accuracy + Reload Speed) Raffica user
Message 3 of 19 (1,551 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
3034 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013
I hate the paw they are lucky to not have gotten it.
Message 4 of 19 (1,542 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 02/28/2012
Offline
31 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013

They could have atleast made it a colour that doesn't clash with the final legacy. Its quite ugly tbh.

Message 5 of 19 (1,519 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
395 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013

KiwiKidd87 wrote:

They could have atleast made it a colour that doesn't clash with the final legacy. Its quite ugly tbh.


It's not bad, but it looks a lot better with Legacy 3.  It makes me glad only my offline profile is Legacy 5.

 

(fun fact: that offline Co-op profile I keep bringing up?  It got a paw.  Make of that what you will)

Message 6 of 19 (1,504 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013

IVIaster_ZED wrote:

KiwiKidd87 wrote:

They could have atleast made it a colour that doesn't clash with the final legacy. Its quite ugly tbh.


It's not bad, but it looks a lot better with Legacy 3.  It makes me glad only my offline profile is Legacy 5.

 

(fun fact: that offline Co-op profile I keep bringing up?  It got a paw.  Make of that what you will)


They should have just not even wasted the time with it. Something else could have been implemented or a fix (lol, not like the ever do that anyways) instead of a useless icon.

Message 7 of 19 (1,484 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013

It looks fugly and tacky. I'd prefer a golden star instead, as long as I had to work for it (i.e. completing all Co-op maps on Crushing with 2 players only). Yes, I enjoy challenges, as long as they are not lag/luck-based...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 8 of 19 (1,433 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/17/2010
Offline
7592 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013

It just happens that when you don't get something other people get, you want it. Truth is, the paw doesn't look very nice and I rather didn't have it. 

I didn't get the beta rewards and it's okay. Shikata ga nai.

Message 9 of 19 (1,417 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

It just happens that when you don't get something other people get, you want it. Truth is, the paw doesn't look very nice and I rather didn't have it. 

I didn't get the beta rewards and it's okay. Shikata ga nai.


Why didn't they just mark all F2P players instead? Would be a lot easier.

Message 10 of 19 (1,392 Views)