Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Mar 03 2013
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4568 posts
Offline

No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

18 replies 1139 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

Naughty Dog,  some players didn't get the Naughty Paw Icon that everyone who played before 1.17 should've got. Is there anything you can do to give them the paw? 


These people deserve the paw for supporting Uncharted 3 before 1.17, here are some examples:

 

No Naughty Paw.jpg

 

^ This person commented on one of my YouTube Videos, I don't know what his PSN is so I'll direct him here :smileyhappy:

 

No Naughty Paw 2.jpg

 

 

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (1,139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1892 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013
He's lucky I would do anything to get rid of the paw
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (1,134 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10011 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013
With the co-op star, the paw makes it look cluttered.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (1,096 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
2411 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013
I hate the paw they are lucky to not have gotten it.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (1,087 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 02/28/2012
Offline
31 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013

They could have atleast made it a colour that doesn't clash with the final legacy. Its quite ugly tbh.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (1,064 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
393 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013

KiwiKidd87 wrote:

They could have atleast made it a colour that doesn't clash with the final legacy. Its quite ugly tbh.


It's not bad, but it looks a lot better with Legacy 3.  It makes me glad only my offline profile is Legacy 5.

 

(fun fact: that offline Co-op profile I keep bringing up?  It got a paw.  Make of that what you will)

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (1,049 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2195 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013

IVIaster_ZED wrote:

KiwiKidd87 wrote:

They could have atleast made it a colour that doesn't clash with the final legacy. Its quite ugly tbh.


It's not bad, but it looks a lot better with Legacy 3.  It makes me glad only my offline profile is Legacy 5.

 

(fun fact: that offline Co-op profile I keep bringing up?  It got a paw.  Make of that what you will)


They should have just not even wasted the time with it. Something else could have been implemented or a fix (lol, not like the ever do that anyways) instead of a useless icon.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (1,029 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013

It looks fugly and tacky. I'd prefer a golden star instead, as long as I had to work for it (i.e. completing all Co-op maps on Crushing with 2 players only). Yes, I enjoy challenges, as long as they are not lag/luck-based...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (978 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
5494 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013

It just happens that when you don't get something other people get, you want it. Truth is, the paw doesn't look very nice and I rather didn't have it. 

I didn't get the beta rewards and it's okay. Shikata ga nai.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (962 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2215 posts
 

Re: No Naughty Paw Icon Glitch

Mar 3, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

It just happens that when you don't get something other people get, you want it. Truth is, the paw doesn't look very nice and I rather didn't have it. 

I didn't get the beta rewards and it's okay. Shikata ga nai.


Why didn't they just mark all F2P players instead? Would be a lot easier.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (937 Views)