Nov 12 2013
By: Gjinja First Son 5 posts
Accepted Solution

No cash or exp after lvl15 in multi-player Coop online mode...

13 replies 333 views Edited Nov 12, 2013

My nephew & I play online & I reached lvl15 first. My cash not only stopped acruing but the cash display at the lower left of the screen disappeared as well on my screen but his still showed it (list of players still there, just cash amopunt is gone for both of us on my screen). Once I relogged, rebooted, etc I chalked it up to a 'data save' issue. Then when my nephew also hit lvl15 he experienced the same thing... anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 14 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20407 posts

Re: No cash or exp after lvl15 in multi-player Coop online mode...

Nov 12, 2013
Are you on Free to Play? Did you purchase the level cap unlock?

You should do that if you haven't yet.
Message 2 of 14 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
419 posts

Nov 12, 2013
That's because you're playing the Free to Play version which only allows you to level up to Rank 15. You need to buy either the one that allows you to level up to Rank 25, or the one that unlocks all of the remaining Ranks and Legacies. You should just get the latter as the former isn't worth it at all.
Message 3 of 14 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2013

We wondered about something we had to buy but we weren't getting any of the usual kind of info/nag screens about it... thanks a lot Orochidude, much appreciated!

Meh, went to find the Unlimited level cap add-on & there's 344 different add-on packs so I searched the store & nothing that says "Unlimited Cap" or anything like that... what's the pack called I need?

Sorry to be such a n00b about it Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 14 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 13, 2013
No level cap, I think.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 5 of 14 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Nov 13, 2013
ND really **bleep**ed up on this one. Every day there's a Cannon Fodder here asking the same question.

Can't they do anything about it? Imagine those who don't know these forum exist? ND's losing players for not giving info about their f2p. (imo)
Message 6 of 14 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

Nov 13, 2013

If memory serves it's called the full competitive multiplayer upgrade.  don't know about pricing now but it was $15 back in July when I bought it. 

Message 7 of 14 (292 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 13, 2013
Thanks guys... again sorry for the n00bishness of it all. I'm in total agreement with Ophiocordyceps... Im ready to give up on this game & it's too bad to, what I've played of it is awesome but it's too much of a hassle just to find out what to get to continue & there's too many games out there that make it simple. Smiley Tongue

Happy gaming
Message 8 of 14 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 13, 2013

You can always just ditch this game and play GTA Online with me. Looking for crew, all that stuff. I mean, 2 year old game, man. Unless you got specifically the Game of The Year Edition, it just isn't worth it anymore

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 14 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Nov 13, 2013

What The Stunt Double said.

Every time someone comes on the forums asking about this, the advice is the same...

If you like the game (seems like you do), for the love of all that's holy, save yourself time, money and aggravation - get the Game of the Year edition.  No level caps or any of that other nonsense.  You get loads of DLC too.  Just be warned, I think the online pass codes usually expire after a year (I'm not sure when GOTY was actually released) so even if you get a new copy, you may have to pony up for the online pass to play multiplayer.  Factor that into the cost when making your decision.

If you're not sure or you don't like the game, save yourself now. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 14 (271 Views)
0 Likes