Nov 02 2013
By: StardustSpeedway Wastelander 386 posts

No co-op arena upgrade add-on for F2P

5 replies 502 views Edited Nov 2, 2013

As the title says, there is no longer the co-op add on upgrade available for the F2P client. In the upgrade section, the split screen add-on appears, along with the GOTY Edition + the UC3 sale that is going on. No other upgrades are available for me to purchase. I tried searching the PSN Store for it, and nothing there either. 

I'm in the US, by the way.

Message 1 of 6 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Re: No co-op arena upgrade add-on for F2P

Nov 2, 2013

Biggest tip in the world, BUY THE GOTY Edition it is facking worthed!!! i promise you that 100% of the add-ons are rip-offs!!!!!!

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 2 of 6 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 2, 2013
... What? I guess you mean buy the GoTY disc? Man, I think it's still expensive, or people prefer to have digital copies instead. Only a few still cherish good ol' game discs.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 3 of 6 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Nov 2, 2013
They need to put back the full Multiplayer unlock add-on back in the store & stop forcing us to buy GOTY.
I already own the disc & all DLC, plus I also got UC3 from PS Plus few months back. I'll simply like to retire my disc from Blu Ray Drive & play the MP from my HDD since I have no reason to touch UC3's craptastic SP.
Fix It ND & stop being shady Dogs.

Message 4 of 6 (451 Views)
Sackboy
381 posts

Nov 2, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
... What? I guess you mean buy the GoTY disc? Man, I think it's still expensive, or people prefer to have digital copies instead. Only a few still cherish good ol' game discs.

It's 10 euros here, brand new (sealed)... that's cheaper than the level cap unlock + all the addons which aren't included in F2P.

I'm sorry to hear it's still expensive where you live though, certainly after 2 years.

Message 5 of 6 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 3, 2013
It's not that expensive. It would cost about 17 euros here using the exchange rate.

Besides, I didn't say it was expensive where I was. I'm saying it could be expensive where stardust is.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 6 (407 Views)
0 Likes