Fender Bender
3484 posts

Re: No friendly fire in Uncharted 4

Aug 21, 2013

Evil_Curry_Dude wrote:

You pick up a power weapon, certain to make mince meat out of the opposing team. You spot an enemy around the corner and move in, AND THEN OUT OF **bleep** NOWHERE YOUR STUPID TEAMMATE KILLS YOU WITH A GRENADE AND TAKES YOUR WEAPON!!!! GRRRRRR!!!! It's very irritating! But what makes it more nerve wrecking is that you can't throw them away. Plus, what if you had Team Safe and you can't kill them back? It's very cheap. It must not return in Uncharted 4.

just make 1 of the 4 loadouts without teamsafe, equip it, and kill him back...

and I actually like friendly fire with explosives, like Hielke said before, if someone isn't playing for the objective, I want to blow him up, if someone is camping with a sniper in plunder or team objective (when it's not deathmatch or he is the marked man), then I blow him up, it's a shame they made revenge teamsafe, now I can't kick those losers anymore, and they can still annoy me, because I get knocked down, and then the enemy kills me, that's even more annoying than it was before, because now I can't take him back...

Message 11 of 28 (309 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 21, 2013
NO KEEL!!

And did you guys know that a BBQ will aleays kill a team mate even if you have Team Safe 3 on? Smiley LOL
Message 12 of 28 (296 Views)
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Aug 22, 2013

renatabls wrote:
NO KEEL!!

And did you guys know that a BBQ will aleays kill a team mate even if you have Team Safe 3 on? Smiley LOL

NO KEEL!!!!!!!! indeed, if there was no teamkilling, I wouldn't be able to punish those boosters...

hey, Naughty Dog, about those boosters, didn't you say that if Chain Reaction in Uncharted 2 got abused, you would bring back the cash for expansionist medals back to almost nothing? because believe me, there is not a single player (except me and probably a few others) that plays Chain Reaction to win, they all go sit in the zone and camp for 20 minutes to get a lot of cash, I think you should ban them all and bring back Chain Reaction how it was before the update, keep your promises!

Message 13 of 28 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 22, 2013

I'd love to join an organized UC2 Objective party, just to mess with CR boosters. Smiley LOL

TDM is full of wall-hackers and Plunder is infested by leprechauners, so I guess Objective is where it's at.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 14 of 28 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Aug 22, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

I'd love to join an organized UC2 Objective party, just to mess with CR boosters. Smiley LOL

TDM is full of wall-hackers and Plunder is infested by leprechauners, so I guess Objective is where it's at.

what's a leprechauner? xD

(no link to wikipedia, I'm warning you Smiley Tongue )

Message 15 of 28 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 22, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Don't tell me that you refuse to visit 3rd party sites as well, lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr24K9vS2hU

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 16 of 28 (275 Views)
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Aug 22, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Don't tell me that you refuse to visit 3rd party sites as well, lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr24K9vS2hU

ah, the treasure glitch, I should have knows, I hate it, and everybody does it in plunder, ruins the mode so much, I was thinking you could mean killfarmers, wo are ruining the mode too :/

Message 17 of 28 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 22, 2013
What's in the vid?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 28 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Aug 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
What's in the vid?

tapantaola's vid? it's the treasure glitch from uncharted 2 where you can run with insane speeds with the treasure, and that really ruins plunder matches, the glitch still works, it even still worked in the uc3 beta and then ND finally realised it was about time they fixed it, however they never fixed it in UC2, so plunder there is ruined...

Message 19 of 28 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 22, 2013
There's a glitch like that? Wow. All I've been trying to do with the idol is try to jump on it mid-air so I get more air with my jump.

Haven't been successful though, but you know me. I lag so hard I'd freeze permanently if I pick it up sometimes.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 20 of 28 (256 Views)
0 Likes