Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 08 2013
By: DaveedT13 Sackboy 468 posts

NoLevelCap F2P should be handed to every FHC member at least! : (

[ Edited ]
11 replies 252 views Edited Sep 8, 2013
There is really no way to install and play the F2P if our BluRay lens got wrong? I don't want to pay for it now since I have a first-year PS3 and that the PS4 will be out in 2 months...! :smileysad:

I bought Uncharted 3 on day one ND.

I understand this is not easy for ND to detect who bought the disc version but if we payed for the FHC it's already more expensive than the NoLevelCap for the F2P so ND could code something to detect if we bought it...(or who would have bought the FHC if they didn't have the game!)

ND you should do it for your fans...FHC are among your top fans so...

Thanks for taking the time to read me.
Message 1 of 12 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Re: NoLevelCap F2P should be handed to every FHC member at least! : (

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2013

UC3 F2P was never intended to benefit those with the disc.

ND doesn't want us to sell our discs even though they could have simply made it mandatory for the disc to be in the BR Drive in order for us to play the game from our HDD.

Anyways what you are asking of ND is simply a little over the top at this point in time.

Message 2 of 12 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Sep 9, 2013
If you bought the game "day 1", then you should be max rank by now. So the F2P option is too bad. No stats, no level increase. But who cares? You can still play and have fun.
Message 3 of 12 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2013
@wycliff_A12: I understand, you're right about the ,"sell our discs" thing but ND should have found a solution, like you said the game could check the disk every now and then...they cold also have patch he game to allow us to install the multiplayer to our hdd and not really the f2p model.

@About xxBLiTZKREIGxx: Yeah, that's what I want, have fun with the game, I don't care that much about level but...the problem are the ads in the f2p, from what I read they're pretty annoying. It's really bad to have thoses since I already gave 60$ to ND day one + 25$ for the FHC. I respect ND a lot but they could have provided a solution to this since I'm to alone to have a crapped lens, I know it's not ND fault...Somy could have gave a 10$ PSN voucher to those affected with a dead lens, I would have then paid the 20$ for f2p NoLevelCap for U3 wih a rebate of 10$ I think...lol
Message 4 of 12 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13523 posts

Sep 9, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
If you bought the game "day 1", then you should be max rank by now. So the F2P option is too bad. No stats, no level increase. But who cares? You can still play and have fun.

Thats why I don't want it changed.

F2P enables people to play for that forgotten memory in video games after stats took over known as fun.

Message 5 of 12 (218 Views)
Sackboy
468 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2013
@Aurelia: Yeah I agree in a way but its a little off topic, no? And I disagree because the f2p people still play against discs-based players too and them have those stats and levels.
Message 6 of 12 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13523 posts

Sep 9, 2013

DaveedT13 wrote:
@Aurelia: Yeah I agree in a way but its a little off topic, no? And I disagree because the f2p people still play against discs-based players too and them have those stats and levels.

They have the option of not having stats though.

That brings up something else off topic. F2P users should only find F2P players. no stats for everyone!

Message 7 of 12 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Sep 9, 2013
Im actually thinking about going F2P instead of disc. I don't play the game often enough to be consistently good. So my ok stats take a hit typically when I play. F2P eliminates this issue right. My old stats will be there but no changes will happen good or bad? Are the ads that bad?
Message 8 of 12 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Sep 9, 2013
Since I already have all DLC, I can play all modes and maps on F2P?
Message 9 of 12 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Sep 9, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
Since I already have all DLC, I can play all modes and maps on F2P?

yup all your DLC will work on F2P, and the ads are annoying because it happens before and after every match, even if you get removed.

Message 10 of 12 (160 Views)
0 Likes