Sep 01 2012
By: TheRapidy Lombax Warrior 152 posts
Accepted Solution

None Shall Pass

45 replies 1191 views Edited Sep 1, 2012

I am trying to get one trophy, and for it I need 50 None Shall Pass medals.
I can easily get them, but seems that you can only get one in a game.

Takes over 50 games to obtain the trophy.. Annoying

Message 1 of 46 (1,191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
238 posts

Re: None Shall Pass

Sep 1, 2012
Should be 3 kills and not 5 Kills. But, its possible to do...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J1u5yv1R4c
Message 2 of 46 (1,187 Views)
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Sep 1, 2012

No, I have gotten 3 in a game once. And 2 once in a while.

You need to make sure that the hill you are in is yours. Neutral and enemy hills don't count. It can be done in all 3 hill games (King of the hill, Turf War and Chain Reaction)

I found Turf War the best since there are 3 hills so not everyone will be around your hill. Chain reaction works well too. try to stand in a hill that is already captured and try to kill enemies. King of the hill isn't very good for it. Its very short and everyone in the match will go to that hill. So either multiple enemies will take you on at once or your kills get stolen very often.

I got the trophy already Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 46 (1,153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

You need to make sure that the hill you are in is yours. Neutral and enemy hills don't count. It can be done in all 3 hill games (King of the hill, Turf War and Chain Reaction)

I found Turf War the best since there are 3 hills so not everyone will be around your hill. Chain reaction works well too. try to stand in a hill that is already captured and try to kill enemies. King of the hill isn't very good for it. Its very short and everyone in the match will go to that hill. So either multiple enemies will take you on at once or your kills get stolen very often.

Wow, I didin't know you can do it in Chain reaction too, that should make it easier, thanks !

Message 4 of 46 (1,135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Sep 1, 2012

TheRapidy wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Wow, I didin't know you can do it in Chain reaction too, that should make it easier, thanks !

It does make it easier. After I found that out I got a lot more of them. Just make sure the hill is green when you kill them. Thats the most important thing.

Message 5 of 46 (1,128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2012

The most I ever got where 2 "None Shall Pass" medals in a Team Objective match. I currently have 28/ 50 completed, but they should really lower the requirement to 3 kills in your hill instead of 5. It is almost the successor to "Protectorate" from UC2 in difficulty. Will try staying in a already aquired hill in chain reaction and hoping to get more medals this way.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 6 of 46 (1,109 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

So wait a minute, is it 3 kills or 5? Starting to work on this trophy and I'm pretty sure its 5 kills? Smiley Indifferent

Edit: Yeah its definitely 5 kills. Thanks for the tips about Chain Reaction and Turf War territory kills counting towards these medals, it helps a whole lot Smiley Happy

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 7 of 46 (980 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

So wait a minute, is it 3 kills or 5? Starting to work on this trophy and I'm pretty sure its 5 kills? Smiley Indifferent

Edit: Yeah its definitely 5 kills. Thanks for the tips about Chain Reaction and Turf War territory kills counting towards these medals, it helps a whole lot Smiley Happy

-_- Read my post carefully again. I SAID they SHOULD LOWER it to 3 kills, NOT that it is 3 kills!

I just got the trophy for it yesterday. I even got 3 "None Shall Pass" medals in one match!

I have one last hot tip for you: Use JUGGERNAUT! That kickback makes it so much easier.

And when you are constantly facing party of 5's like me yesterday than switch DLC on. The whole playerpool seems to change for the worse with DLC off, meaning tryhards while there are "less" parties and more "noobs" in the DLC player pool.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 8 of 46 (918 Views)
Wastelander
626 posts

Oct 15, 2012
This trophy is proving to be a pain in the butt. Mainly due to teammates. Everytime i get 3 or 4 kills toward it i get killed by a teammates revenge grenade or a teammates cluster bomb.or someone will come in and steal like 11 kills in a row from me.Then i will die and of course spawn at the furthest point away from the hill and that round will end before i can get back or take one over in time.

They really need to change it a bit i think.
Things that would make sense are to
1:make it 3 or 4 kills instead.

2. Make Koh rounds last longer and/or increase score requirement before it ends.

3.Make spawn points a little closer during those rounds. On some of those bigger maps,it takes like 3 days to walk/run back to the hill it seems lol.

I know you can get it in the other hold area rounds too,but it just makes sense to adjust KoH rounds a little bit.
Message 9 of 46 (798 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7491 posts

Oct 16, 2012

no.....you can get more i've had 2 in a match before and they're easy you can do them in turf war, king of the hill or chain reaction

Sleep Matt signature
Message 10 of 46 (745 Views)
0 Likes