Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 11 2013
By: Flesch_Eater000 First Son 21 posts
Accepted Solution

Not able to rank up in free to play multiplayer.

2 replies 202 views Edited Apr 11, 2013

Me and my girlfriend played the subway beta and have ranked up. We have now decided to play it again and our ranks have transferred from the beta to the completed game, for some reason we are Not able to rank up at all or earn any cash in game and keep receiving the same medal.  I have deleted the profiles, game data, and the whole game hopefully to reset everything. I  redownloaded the game and installed it and tried it again. I was still at the same rank, I played a match and still did Not earn any money or rank up. As of now still have the same problems. I would really like to play because I did enjoy playing the beta.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)
PlayStation MVP
18326 posts

Re: Not able to rank up in free to play multiplayer.

Apr 12, 2013
In order to rank up or keep your unlocks, you need to purchase the Rank Cap Unlock on the PlayStation Store, even if you have owned the game and played it via a disc before. This also goes for all of the game unlocks for purchase, including Co-op, Splitscreen, and the like. If you want to play the full MP/game without the disc, you'll need to purchase all of the unlocks or the digital GOTY Edition.

It may be annoying, but you'll need to to do, as others have had the same issues as you.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Re: Not able to rank up in free to play multiplayer.

Apr 12, 2013

ok thanks so much i thought there was some error. didnt know there was a rank cap unlock. thanks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)
0 Likes