Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 05 2013
By: Eric-ND Naughty Dog Developer 588 posts

Not earning XP after purchasing the No Level Limit or Digital GOTY? Let us know here.

[ Edited ]
21 replies 1652 views Edited Mar 11, 2013

We have sorted out a potential issue with players not earning XP after unlocking the No Level Limit or Digital Editon GOTY. Please let us know what country you're from and what you have downloaded here if you're experiencing issues. Thanks!

UPDATE: This should be fixed. Either

1. Go to your downloads and check for the Level 25 Cap unlock. 

2. Go to the PS Store and look for the Level 25 cap unlock. It should be free. Download that. 

After you download the Level 25 Cap unlock you can then level up from 15 to 25 to unlimited. 

If you are expriencing issues please delete all your game data and re-download all purchases. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (1,652 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
588 posts

Re: Not earning XP after purchasing the No Level Limit or Digital GOTY? Let us know here.

Mar 5, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

We have sorted out a potential issue with players not earning XP after unlocking the No Level Limit or Digital Editon GOTY. Please let us know what country you're from and what you have downloaded here if you're experiencing issues. Thanks!

If you're curious the downloads you made were missing some files that allow you to earn XP. We are in the process of getting this corrected. You'll likely simply have to re-download what you purchased or download that specific file but we'll let you know once we get it sorted for all regions.

Again...please give us your region and what you have downloaded. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (1,639 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Not earning XP after purchasing the No Level Limit or Digital GOTY? Let us know here.

Mar 5, 2013

EU region

I hope that you will sort it out soon (not TM). :smileywink:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (1,627 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
588 posts

Mar 5, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

EU region

What did you download? If it's the no level limit, it's missing the file that unlocks levels 15-25 so we're getting this corrected and you'll be able to level up soon (not TM).

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (1,622 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

EU region

1) What did you download?

2) If it's the no level limit, it's missing the file that unlocks levels 15-25 so we're getting this corrected and you'll be able to level up soon (not TM).

1) I responded to EvangM here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/F2P-no-xp-no-money/m-p/39737313...

2) I'm already Legacy 5/Level 75 (max rank). I don't need to level up anymore, I just need to gain XP/cash for paid boosters, if you get my drift.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (1,611 Views)
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

EU - France

I have downloaded the no level limit.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (1,532 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

Same as above.

I've purchased No Level Limit last weekend, but still (afer rebuilding ps3 database, redownloading whole game, patch and lvl unlock) i'm no earning XP.

Also my stats are not updating (kills, deaths and more), i cannot find myself in Leaderboards.

Since transaction i'm playing only TEAM DEATHMATCH.

I'm 5th Legacy 75th Level player ~13 mil XP

Region EU Poland

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Can we have an update about how things are going on?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (1,290 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4825 posts

Mar 10, 2013
I bought the level unlock pack and got both files.
This is the AUS/NZ store by the way.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (1,240 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Mar 10, 2013
There's a no level limit? Where can I get it?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (1,234 Views)
0 Likes