Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Not earning XP after purchasing the No Level Limit or Digital GOTY? Let us know here.

Mar 10, 2013

Go to the PS store and download the Level 25 unlock pack. It should be free.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 11 of 26 (1,219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Not earning XP after purchasing the No Level Limit or Digital GOTY? Let us know here.

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

I don't earn money, exp, and my stats won't count "free to play" uncharted 3

To whom it may concern,

My problem is that I downloaded "free to play" from uncharted 3, later I bought the arena coop, adventure coop, and competitive modes with no restrictions (total 32 euros). I've got it all installed, but when I play, my games won't count ( I don't earn money, kills don't go to leader board and I don't gain experience). Is there any solution to this error??? I also have uncharted on physical format, and everything is ok with it. I am of Spain

Looking forward to your reply.

Message 12 of 26 (1,214 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Mar 11, 2013

chusjmcdemente wrote:

I don't earn money, exp, and my stats won't count "free to play" uncharted 3

To whom it may concern,

My problem is that I downloaded "free to play" from uncharted 3, later I bought the arena coop, adventure coop, and competitive modes with no restrictions (total 32 euros). I've got it all installed, but when I play, my games won't count ( I don't earn money, kills don't go to leader board and I don't gain experience). Is there any solution to this error??? I also have uncharted on physical format, and everything is ok with it. I am of Spain

Looking forward to your reply.

Download the Level 25 unlock from the PSN store. It should be free. We are looking into fixing this for the No Level limit purchases. Thank you,

Message 13 of 26 (1,196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 11, 2013
Everything seems ok, thanks.
Message 14 of 26 (1,183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I have done as you said and it is now working properly. Regards  Jesus

Message 15 of 26 (1,179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2013

Hi, i have this exact same problem I purchased the no level limit and i can't level up as well as my stats not being updated. I tried deleting the game data and redownloading it again but it still didn't work could you please tell me whats wrong?

Update: Level 25 fix working however i have a feeling the no level cap will not work.

Message 16 of 26 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

Thanks, I'll try to download it later and I hope it will work.

I downloaded the "No Level Limit" upgrade and I'm in the EU region.

Message 17 of 26 (1,128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 14, 2013

im from arizona and this is happend to me i called play station ans im re dowloading the game and add ons still it that dont work send me an email how to fix it my email is cameron24680@yahoo.com

Message 18 of 26 (1,049 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Jul 19, 2013

My PSN is NFS-P-s-n- im legacy 5, level 75 with crushing star my maps wont load properly, on lab maps i can see through the map somehow but cant kill obviously, i can only walk a few feet before im blocked by invisible walls on all 4 sides.... is anyone else experiencing this, the maps look normal all except for lab map 2 which is see through completely but cant kill anyone but can still die tho!!! every single map ive tried has invisible walls on em!!!

my stats are 7525 kills 3901 deaths

437 headshots

211wins

676losses

7 plunder captures

5659 obj points

sort it out please if it means having to reset even feel like playing !!!!! tried restarting ps3 signing in and out loads of times!!

my co-op stats are

NPC kills 53680

easy-133

normal-20

hard-135

crushing-25

i have $17,116,581 xp total legacy 5 and crushing star level 75 

PLEASE REPLY ASAP REALLY WANT TO PLAY. Have a full month off work and would love to start gaming proper again! it just happened today these errors check the cinemas in my cinema it will show its messed up

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 19 of 26 (1,000 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Jul 19, 2013

NEVERMIND IT WORKS FINE NOW! ignore last msg

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 20 of 26 (999 Views)
0 Likes