Jul 13 2013
By: Your-Random-Hero First Son 10 posts

Not gaining Experience...

8 replies 300 views Edited Jul 13, 2013

So I downloaded the Free to Play Multiplayer, Once I hit level 15 I purchased the ability to unlock up to level 25, And eventually paid for the full Online Features Pass, however now I have noticed my profile has been stuck at level 21 a bit of the way into 21. However after every game I gain no experience, nor do I gain any money. 

Has anyone else experienced this? And is there a way to fix? I am very upset I spent 10 bucks to unlock the rest of the full multiplayer experience and have yet to be able to take advantage of it, I tried reinstalling the update, Still not working...

Message 1 of 9 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Not gaining Experience...

Jul 13, 2013

I sometimes get that glitch but only during one game and only once a month maybe? I don't know much about DLC but I'd suggest waiting a day or so and seeing how that works out.

Bang Bang!

Message 2 of 9 (295 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7252 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Your-Random-Hero wrote:

So I downloaded the Free to Play Multiplayer, Once I hit level 15 I purchased the ability to unlock up to level 25, And eventually paid for the full Online Features Pass, however now I have noticed my profile has been stuck at level 21 a bit of the way into 21. However after every game I gain no experience, nor do I gain any money. 

Has anyone else experienced this? And is there a way to fix? I am very upset I spent 10 bucks to unlock the rest of the full multiplayer experience and have yet to be able to take advantage of it, I tried reinstalling the update, Still not working...

F2P has alot of bugs and glitches noone knows would be my guess.......or at least I dont :smileysad:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 3 of 9 (294 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 13, 2013
Man, you should've spent a few more bucks and bought the Game of the Year edition. Comes with full campaign, all mp DLC map packs, Fort - Adventure and Shade Survival mode. Might be forgetting other things too. But everything you could really want as far as mp modes. And no ads, and its not nearly as glitchy as F2P.

I know this is hindsight advice, but even at this point, I'd still recommend it. Best of luck!
Message 4 of 9 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 19, 2013

At the Time of purchase I had no idea about the GOTY edition nor could I afford it. I bought the cheaper unlock to get up to level 25 first, And then eventually paid for the for Multiplayer, Yet I am still stuck at level 21 to this day. 

Message 5 of 9 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 19, 2013
Also wanted to note, that my son has been playing on his account, And is at level 25 now and his account was having same issue, However he is now starting to gain experience, My account still nothing and we are both on the same PS3.
Message 6 of 9 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11233 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Answer this, when you kill someone, do you see a green $100 above their heads?

Message 7 of 9 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 22, 2013

I honestly don't recall if I do or not, I have however spent numerous hours on the phone with support, Have gone as far as reformatting my entire ps3 Hard Drive, The next step they said was they would refund me for all the DLC I have purchased for the game and have me repurchase it

Message 8 of 9 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Your-Random-Hero wrote:

I honestly don't recall if I do or not, I have however spent numerous hours on the phone with support, Have gone as far as reformatting my entire ps3 Hard Drive, The next step they said was they would refund me for all the DLC I have purchased for the game and have me repurchase it

Accept the refund, don't repurchase it from the store though.

Message 9 of 9 (163 Views)