Apr 16 2013
By: BEN_drowned__ Wastelander 561 posts

Not getting Money

22 replies 148 views Edited Apr 16, 2013
I played a match that I lead and did very good in. Only problem, I didnt get any money from it. This happened twice. What is this? It was never there before.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1879 posts

Re: Not getting Money

Apr 16, 2013

It's a glitch its been in the game since it came out just back out and come back in it's pretty rare.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Apr 16, 2013
Love how theyre adding animal hats and not fixing this
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1879 posts

Apr 16, 2013

BEN_drowned__ wrote:

It's such a rare incident that it doesn't make a difference in the end. But the Animal hats are stupid I can agree on that they're just trying to squeeze as much money out of this game as possible.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Apr 16, 2013

far-zan wrote:

BEN_drowned__ wrote:

It's such a rare incident that it doesn't make a difference in the end. But the Animal hats are stupid I can agree on that they're just trying to squeeze as much money out of this game as possible.

Even though this is a rare occurrence, there are other problems they could be fixing rather than adding more hats/head wear. If they are going to ignore the game's issues and bring out dlc, at least make it good. We have too much head wear dlc as is imo.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9823 posts

Apr 16, 2013
I think headwear DLC is all thry can do. The last nonhead thing they added was the Paw shirt.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Apr 16, 2013
Id prefer just cooler custom parts. I want a space suit to go with the helmet, and I want a Helghast guy. The helmet sucks
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 16, 2013

They need to add more co-op material over hats. I've personally only bought one head item and that was Winter Chloe's scarf and that was only because it looked good. Half the time I don't even use the stats on it and neither do a lot of people I know. If they really want some more money out of the game they should add Makeveli's new co-op idea or add an endless co-op like first person zombies.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9823 posts

Apr 16, 2013
^Read nab's thread for Co-op Adv ideas. He's loaded with good side-stories, and he's got so much ND could make an Army of Two-esque game based on all of it.

Also, less non-Uncharted related stuff. I'd prefer not having all these Capture Troopers from Resistance or whatever.

Also, why Chloe's Scarf? Best character thing is Drake's bandana. It loooks like Steve's bandana from Tekken Tag 2.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^Read nab's thread for Co-op Adv ideas. He's loaded with good side-stories, and he's got so much ND could make an Army of Two-esque game based on all of it.

Also, less non-Uncharted related stuff. I'd prefer not having all these Capture Troopers from Resistance or whatever.

Also, why Chloe's Scarf? Best character thing is Drake's bandana. It loooks like Steve's bandana from Tekken Tag 2.

Looked better than the dumb halo. Besides the thing I find ironic in your comment is how you say no more unrelated Uncharted stuff yet you still comment about Fox's bandana :smileyvery-happy:

I was never a Fox fan though ._. I used to love Jun in T2 and then I got T4 and loved Christie. Loved her until T6 when I met Lili and I've loved her ever since c:

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (100 Views)
0 Likes