Nov 22 2013
By: xINESCAPABLEx Uncharted Territory 1541 posts

Note To Friends (and Others)

11 replies 415 views Edited Nov 22, 2013

Since I now have like 200 friends on my list, I obviously can't send messages to everyone very easily. That's why this is for those people who didn't receive the message I sent a few days ago.

I failed my maths test and as a result, I'm going to go and live with my aunt and uncle because my uncle is really good at maths and will be able to tutor me [as well as keep me away from any 'distractions' (PS3)].

So during the week, I'll live with my aunt and uncle and my cousin (who's 15) will live at my place, meaning if someone is on during the week, it'll be my cousin. He has his own mic and all, he's a really nice guy so just talk with and get along with him. I'm actually visiting my place today just to unpack and get ready to go out. 

I'll be on when it's the weekend so I'm not leaving forever, don't worry, I love you all too much to leave. I'll see you all on the weekend. Best wishes and #kisses from Miss Australia :{D #MustachePower

Bang Bang!

Message 1 of 12 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Note To Friends (and Others)

Nov 22, 2013
Your cousin play any GTA Online? I need someone to watch TV with.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 12 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Since I now have like 200 friends on my list, I obviously can't send messages to everyone very easily. That's why this is for those people who didn't receive the message I sent a few days ago.

I failed my maths test and as a result, I'm going to go and live with my aunt and uncle because my uncle is really good at maths and will be able to tutor me [as well as keep me away from any 'distractions' (PS3)].

So during the week, I'll live with my aunt and uncle and my cousin (who's 15) will live at my place, meaning if someone is on during the week, it'll be my cousin. He has his own mic and all, he's a really nice guy so just talk with and get along with him. I'm actually visiting my place today just to unpack and get ready to go out. 

I'll be on when it's the weekend so I'm not leaving forever, don't worry, I love you all too much to leave. I'll see you all on the weekend. Best wishes and #kisses from Miss Australia :{D #MustachePower

wth is "maths" is that really what math is called down under?

Message 3 of 12 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Nov 22, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

wth is "maths" is that really what math is called down under?

yeah. It's called maths here in uk too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 12 (368 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Nov 22, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Good luck with your study! Smiley Happy

Btw, I love you sig! LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 5 of 12 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2013
Artennos wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Btw, I love you sig! LOL

ya her sig got me into the show lol i've heard of 2 broke girls before but never actually watched it (did the same thing with the walking dead, put it off for like a year or two then started watching it) ... anyways i was bored one day and decided to start to watch the show, obviously it's not the best thing out there but it's a decent show that i keep up with every week (along side my other ~10 - 15 shows a week) ... from a guy's perspective it's easy to get drawn in ... if you know what i mean Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 12 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Nov 22, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:
Artennos wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Btw, I love you sig! LOL

ya her sig got me into the show lol i've heard of 2 broke girls before but never actually watched it (did the same thing with the walking dead, put it off for like a year or two then started watching it) ... anyways i was bored one day and decided to start to watch the show, obviously it's not the best thing out there but it's a decent show that i keep up with every week (along side my other ~10 - 15 shows a week) ... from a guy's perspective it's easy to get drawn in ... if you know what i mean Smiley Wink

Lol, yes I do mate!! I don't keep up but I still think is really fun to watch! I have good times whenever I watch it! Smiley Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 7 of 12 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2013

interesting Smiley Indifferent

one should really not be posting personal info here, its not appropiate,

Message 8 of 12 (321 Views)