Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 26 2012
By: Huskers1598 Hekseville Citizen 211 posts

Now we Know...

4 replies 237 views Edited Sep 26, 2012

Why Naughtydog hasn't reduced the price of the map packs yet. They wanted to make the Game Of The Year edition look like a great deal, and advertising $45 of bonus content is a good way to do that. I don't have a problem with this, but I think now that it's out, they should be able to give greatly reduced prices on dlc for everyone. I'm not saying this so I can save money ( I am a FHC member), but to increase the dlc player pool. I hope Naughtydog has plans to do this soon, the Uncharted 3 anniversary at the latest. And if they don't, lets they them know we want it. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (237 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: Now we Know...

Sep 26, 2012
Does the GOTY edition come with all stat hats?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

No, I think it's just everything the FHC came with

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Ah ok then I guess I'm not buying it once my disc dies.

I'll just wait until I have my PVR and borrow the game off a friend when I am ready to get the last trophy to platinum it :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9995 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Huskers1598 wrote:

Why Naughtydog hasn't reduced the price of the map packs yet. They wanted to make the Game Of The Year edition look like a great deal, and advertising $45 of bonus content is a good way to do that. I don't have a problem with this, but I think now that it's out, they should be able to give greatly reduced prices on dlc for everyone. I'm not saying this so I can save money ( I am a FHC member), but to increase the dlc player pool. I hope Naughtydog has plans to do this soon, the Uncharted 3 anniversary at the latest. And if they don't, lets they them know we want it. :smileywink:

To be honest I bought the GoTY so I can regift my old copy of Uncharted 3 come Christmas.

Now, to be fair, I didn't usee the online pass that came with the new copy. Least I can do for regifting a gift.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes