Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Re: The "OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!1one!" Thread.

Jul 16, 2012

I was playing Hardcore in Facility against a party of five, my team was losing terribly. Next thing i know my WHOLE team rage quit, I decided I'd still try even though i was certain I would get demolished. So after respawining I see this one dude running on the boat thingy, he didn't see me so I got the jump on him and took him down. To my suprise the dude dropped a treasure, in my head i was thinking "Oh wow another Just Cash medal". NOPE, IT WAS THE MOTHERF*****G EMERALD CHIMERA. I was just screaming "YES" over and over again, it was awesome. This was yesterday too.

Message 11 of 71 (382 Views)
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Syria co-op adventure.

I'm playing with my friends on crushing to get the star. We were at the tower climbing part. 2 of my friends died. We had 0 lives left and I was alone.

There were 4 armored enemies at the top of the tower, one with the shotgun.My ammo was low and there were barely any pistol pickups left. I managed to kill 3 of the enemies and at that point I had no ammo and no pickups. So I decided to go Rambo, climbing from the bottom to the top of the tower.I Pulled down the last guy and triggered a checkpoint.

My buddies respawned and we still managed to complete the mission! It took veeery long but it was awesome! This was one of the best moments in the whole game for me, and I was so proud of myselfSmiley Tongue

~Just call me Modz~

Message 12 of 71 (380 Views)
Survivor
2346 posts

Jul 16, 2012
Joined a game of elimination in progress and the score was 2-2. When the round started everyone died on my team but I managed to kill all 5 enemies and won the game.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 13 of 71 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Playing Elim, My whole team dies, but me. So good thing i had cloaked and ended up killing all five enemy team players and winning the close match (rounds were 2-2)

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 14 of 71 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Jul 16, 2012
I was playing the old Lap with t-bolt tdm it went overtime i activated my militia man and yea just watch this video < http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg7VpKgsTvM >
Click to see my YouTube Channel

Message 15 of 71 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 17, 2012

You know that boarded up window near the hole in the Chateau? I wasn't having any luck getting to their camping spot, and my team isn't exactly doing well killing a PAK-80 and a T-Bolt. I got desperate and threw a nade to the boarded window.

Luckily, it went in.

Luckily-ier, it killed 2 of 'em. Not sure if it's the PAK-80 guy or the T-bolt guy or something. There were 4 of them, hard to tell.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 71 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

Did your mom get a 5 not alive against GET+? SHARE IT!

I wouldn't do that if I were you, I wouldn't want my mom exposed all over youtube!

Or do people still do those silly things? I remeber them being quite popular back in the Uncharted 2 days...

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 17 of 71 (306 Views)
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

So I'm playing on London Underground, I'm moving through the gibfest hallway and take two guys out with my trusty G-MAL. EZPZ! I proceed to climb up, throw a grenade and kill a guy camping above the campfest stairway. I jump up and to my surprise two guys are running up the stairs, hastily I gunned them down. Sweet a five not ali-OH HEEELLLLOO! 3 guys spawn right beneath the stairs, I quickly throw my mega bomb and net a nice Eight in the Grave Smiley Happy 

That was pretty awesome!! Smiley Happy  You got a vid of that I would love to see it.

Message 18 of 71 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jul 17, 2012
A few days ago on Airstrip, I got the long ranger with my kal. It was freakin' sweet!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 19 of 71 (303 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Jul 17, 2012

MacCleod wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

So I'm playing on London Underground, I'm moving through the gibfest hallway and take two guys out with my trusty G-MAL. EZPZ! I proceed to climb up, throw a grenade and kill a guy camping above the campfest stairway. I jump up and to my surprise two guys are running up the stairs, hastily I gunned them down. Sweet a five not ali-OH HEEELLLLOO! 3 guys spawn right beneath the stairs, I quickly throw my mega bomb and net a nice Eight in the Grave Smiley Happy 

That was pretty awesome!! Smiley Happy  You got a vid of that I would love to see it.

I'll check and see Smiley Happy

tlousig2
Message 20 of 71 (300 Views)
0 Likes