Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 15 2013
By: Despur4do Wastelander 820 posts

ONE VS ONE?

[ Edited ]
25 replies 410 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

Anyone up for a friendly exibition bout midnight eastern time? Rules are simple:

maps are:

london underground (no intro)

yemen

villiage

facility

pure skill based, no power weapons, power plays, or extra buddies in lobby telling them information.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 26 (410 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: ONE VS ONE?

Jan 15, 2013

I'd like to give you another go, As long as you aim. :smileyhappy:

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 26 (396 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

ok about midnight ill be on and ready.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 26 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Send me a friend request, ill hop on if i can.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 26 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Send me a friend request, ill hop on if i can.

i am not gonna use a kal 7 if thats what you mean, ive moved on to the AK and M9. ok i will a little later.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 26 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2251 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

Anyone up for a friendly exibition bout midnight eastern time? Rules are simple:

maps are:

yemen

villiage

facility

pure skill based, no power weapons, power plays, or extra buddies in lobby telling them information.

i don't want a 1v1, i just have a question for custom matches: if you turn weapon pickups off, does that disable picking up ammo as well as picking up power weapons, say if it was a custom Dragon / Tau only match would you be able to pick up ammo off your opponent's dropped dragon after they died or would you have to die to get more ammo? 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 26 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 15, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

maps are:

yemen

villiage

facility

i don't want a 1v1, i just have a question for custom matches: if you turn weapon pickups off, does that disable picking up ammo as well as picking up power weapons, say if it was a custom Dragon / Tau only match would you be able to pick up ammo off your opponent's dropped dragon after they died or would you have to die to get more ammo? 

If you turn off weapon pickups you cannot pick up your enemy's weapon or anything for that matter. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 26 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 15, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

maps are:

yemen

villiage

facility

yes it disables picking up anything, i turn if off to disable power weapons, i would leave them on if both agreed not to pick up power weapons and just ammo and grenades.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

maps are:

yemen

villiage

facility

yes it disables picking up anything, i turn if off to disable power weapons, i would leave them on if both agreed not to pick up power weapons and just ammo and grenades.

You know you could just turn off power weapons altogether.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 26 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13334 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

What is this aiming in Uncharted 3 you speak of?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (313 Views)