May 19 2014
By: SweetPoison13 MVP Support 12485 posts

OSD’s 8-Bit Salute and More Giveaways

[ Edited ]
0 replies 522 views Edited May 21, 2014

Operation Supply Drop’s 3rd Annual 8-Bit Salute is still going on in many ways. You can support Team Naughty Dog at http://nghtyd.gs/1glc83v. Every dollar counts.

If you would like some more information about this 8-Bit Salute and the giveaways that you might be able to receive from certain individuals who might still be streaming and playing Naughty Dog video games then please visit http://nghtyd.gs/1iSoJfy.

One thing to keep in mind is that these digital codes are for North American accounts:

• Jak and Daxter Collection PS3 (Digital Game)
  • Jak and Daxter Collection PS Vita (Digital Game)
  • Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception™ Game of the Year (Digital Game)
  • Uncharted 3 Patriotic Hats Bundle DLC
  • The Last of Us™ Reclaimed Territories Map Pack
  • The Last of Us Survivalist Weapon Bundle
  • The Last of Us Grounded Difficulty Mode
  • The Last of Us Situational Survival Skills Bundle
  • The Last of Us Professional Survival Skills Bundle
  • The Last of Us Season Pass

I will be playing either Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (more often) and The Last of Us (less often) online between 6 PM and 9 PM PST for the next few days (and maybe next week). Send me a friend request if you would like to play some online multiplayer matches in these video games with me. If you have your eyes set on a particular type of DLC then you should let me know when we play some matches together. If you do not get a chance to join me tonight then this is not the end of the world. I will still be playing Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception and The Last of Us online periodically for the next few days (and maybe next week).

Feel free to check my Twitter account (i.e., @Sweet13Poison) for updates and other video game related notifications. Please support the troops and make a donation.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 1 of 1 (522 Views)
0 Likes