May 19 2014
By: SweetPoison13 MVP Support 12494 posts

OSD’s 8-Bit Salute and More Giveaways

[ Edited ]
0 replies 529 views Edited May 21, 2014

Operation Supply Drop’s 3rd Annual 8-Bit Salute is still going on in many ways. You can support Team Naughty Dog at Every dollar counts.

If you would like some more information about this 8-Bit Salute and the giveaways that you might be able to receive from certain individuals who might still be streaming and playing Naughty Dog video games then please visit

One thing to keep in mind is that these digital codes are for North American accounts:

• Jak and Daxter Collection PS3 (Digital Game)
  • Jak and Daxter Collection PS Vita (Digital Game)
  • Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception™ Game of the Year (Digital Game)
  • Uncharted 3 Patriotic Hats Bundle DLC
  • The Last of Us™ Reclaimed Territories Map Pack
  • The Last of Us Survivalist Weapon Bundle
  • The Last of Us Grounded Difficulty Mode
  • The Last of Us Situational Survival Skills Bundle
  • The Last of Us Professional Survival Skills Bundle
  • The Last of Us Season Pass

I will be playing either Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (more often) and The Last of Us (less often) online between 6 PM and 9 PM PST for the next few days (and maybe next week). Send me a friend request if you would like to play some online multiplayer matches in these video games with me. If you have your eyes set on a particular type of DLC then you should let me know when we play some matches together. If you do not get a chance to join me tonight then this is not the end of the world. I will still be playing Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception and The Last of Us online periodically for the next few days (and maybe next week).

Feel free to check my Twitter account (i.e., @Sweet13Poison) for updates and other video game related notifications. Please support the troops and make a donation.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 1 of 1 (529 Views)