Sep 25 2012
By: foxfai First Son 17 posts
Accepted Solution

Objective Game seeking failure?

5 replies 240 views Edited Sep 25, 2012
Recently I start picking up more playing and got into playing MP. But I find some nights are just frustrated while seeking to play a good full game. Most of the time I get into a full game that is already in progress, once I join it's 3 vs 5 and I'm losing 2-0. Two minutes later the game ends and gets back out. Now I'm back to seeking and gets put into a game already in progress and the whole night repeats like this. Frustrating....
Message 1 of 6 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: Objective Game seeking failure?

Sep 25, 2012
Find a friend, and party up. It's the easiest way To avoid late joins.

There are 2 other ways, one is by clicking square to open the profile menu, if it kicks you out of profile, it is a high chance if being a late join, so you can back out of matchmaking.

The last way is very cheap, but works well. A Few people might get mad at me for posting this, ( so I might have to edit it out ) but I will tell you.

Once it says "finding players" click circle, and once it gives you thë choice of yes or no, stay in that screen. Look behind thë pop up to see if if it is a late join.

If it is a late join: then you can back out.
If it is not a late join: then you can stay.

Mark this answer as thë solution if it helps you, and write down or remember the 2nd trick.

Sorry if anyone Gets mad, if more than 2 people complain I will edit it out.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 6 (219 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Sep 25, 2012

The last way is very cheap, but works well. A Few people might get mad at me for posting this, ( so I might have to edit it out ) but I will tell you.

Once it says "finding players" click circle, and once it gives you thë choice of yes or no, stay in that screen. Look behind thë pop up to see if if it is a late join.

Mark this answer as thë solution if it helps you, and write down or remember the 2nd trick.

I only hate people backing out / performing quit trick causing my party to split.

"Oh look, a clan! Quit! Quit!"

-> Party split

0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 25, 2012
^ I hate it too, but if people only use it to avoid late join then I am fine with it Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 4 of 6 (179 Views)
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 25, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Find a friend, and party up. It's the easiest way To avoid late joins.

There are 2 other ways, one is by clicking square to open the profile menu, if it kicks you out of profile, it is a high chance if being a late join, so you can back out of matchmaking.

VERY USEFUL TIP. ONE OF THE MOST AWSOME TRICKS I HAVE SEEN ANYONE POST! THANKS. Now when I'm going for None Shall Pass I will always have the ability to start matches at the beginning as it should be. Naughty Dog may never screw me with games in progress again! Amen!

Message 5 of 6 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Sep 25, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
one is by clicking square to open the profile menu, if it kicks you out of profile, it is a high chance if being a late join, so you can back out of matchmaking.

Hey! DAG discovered DAT. Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 6 (133 Views)
0 Likes