Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5879 posts

Re: Offensive Kickbacks were a Terrible Idea

Mar 26, 2013

Flawless83 wrote:

The KB rate is so laughable high because Bargain is in Slot 2.

What shall i use? 

FF/Bargain, Scoped/Bargain, Cloaked/Bargain or the RPG loadout with ESE/Bargain or the **bleep**boom loadout EE/Bargain??? 

@sandude

T-Bolt is annoying as hell because 10 medals are simple way to low. The lame but legit T-Bolt pro doesnt run around, he usual always stands in edges with his lame 1.05 Gmal and invisible Cloaked&Bargain Combo and get 5 easy kills with only 8 medals.

The 1 single RPG KB shot is a joke against the T-Bolt KB.

And as an EPE/Bargain Combo user, because I really doesn t give a **bleep** about this game anymore, Im not such a big game changer than one of these T-Bolters - I mean it takes only 3 guys with decent aim and the T-Bolt KB and you have 15x lame 1.05 shots in your toe, maybe at the same time, from I dont know accross the map spawn killed in Syria and for how much? 24 medals???

Its a joke, like almost evrything in U3.

My suggestions for Uncharteds next simple version of killstrikes in U4 are(Im very sure, they are coming back)

MilitiaMan - 10 medals

RPG KB - 12 medals

MegaBomb - 13 medals

ClusterBomb - 13 medals

Shotty KB - 14 medals

Hammer KB - 14 medals

T-Bolt KB - 15 medals

No Quickboom and put Bargain not in Slot 2 for U4!!!

If not, the **bleep** will start all over again.

Idk if you were trying to make an argument against me but I'm against all the weapon kickbacks. A simple medal increase wouldn't help to much in my opinion.

Grenade kickbacks(minus quickboom) are fine in my opinion as you only get one and most can simply be thrown back, and if you throw it badly then you waste it. No need to increase militia man either, it's a decent kickback when used with the right guns and if it wasn't overshadowed by these handful of strong kickbacks it will probably be used.

The only power weapon kickback that was dealt with was shottie, and even then it can still be too effective. The other ones with the right combination can become outrageous even when stacked with the power weapon available in the map if it is there.

With all the maps already having power weapons and several even having 3+ of them, there isn't really a need for PW kickbacks at all. In other words, remove all PW kickbacks and QB and amplify the near useless offensive/defensive kickbacks we have along with maybe coming up with others that don't involve getting a quick and easy string of endless kills.

True Balance:
We felt that the Hunting Rifle wasn’t effective enough at mid-range due to its very slow fire rate. While every weapon doesn’t have to be as effective at every range, so much combat occurs at short to mid ranges in The Last of Us that we felt the Hunting Rifle felt was not effective in enough situations. By increasing its damage the Hunting Rifle user is now more likely to get a down on a wounded player, or can combo a Hunting Rifle with a pistol to try and fight effectively at mid-range.
Message 31 of 36 (151 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
959 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Im not arguing against you, I hate this KB thing too, but they are now here and Im sure that they are coming back in U4.

Im only suggesting that if ND goes this COD route again, they have to increase the cost for it or like you said: make a KB lock.

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Message 32 of 36 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
22 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Yeah theres no real defensive measures against PW kickbacks I mean you have boosters like team safe and some character items but even then they  dont really help all that much

Message 33 of 36 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Seriously, I might be using the Hammer KB, but I feel like it should be removed. I'd be as **bleep** as the guys I did my Hammer-suicide thing on if someone did it to me (I get his death, I kill myself, so he doesn't score)
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 34 of 36 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

To be honest, I haven't seen anyone use quickboom in about 5 months. :smileyindifferent:

It is still the best generic kickback. (assuming no ESE).

Message 35 of 36 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Adding kickbacks in general was a bad idea. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 36 of 36 (109 Views)
0 Likes