Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4928 posts

Re: Offensive Kickbacks were a Terrible Idea

Mar 25, 2013
Yeah, I've seen what people do with the hammer. They (like someone said) go for the hammer, use bargain and whatever gives you more hammer shells, activate kickback, use it, get kills, activate kickback, get kills, activate kickback, get kills, go for hammer spawn, get kills, activate kickback get kills. Next round, repeat.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 21 of 36 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 25, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Yeah, I've seen what people do with the hammer. They (like someone said) go for the hammer, use bargain and whatever gives you more hammer shells, activate kickback, use it, get kills, activate kickback, get kills, activate kickback, get kills, go for hammer spawn, get kills, activate kickback get kills. Next round, repeat.

Some people just can't play without using cheap tactics *Cough ROF Cough*

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 22 of 36 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4928 posts

Mar 25, 2013
I play elimination to avoid most of the trash.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 23 of 36 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Mar 26, 2013
I used to use Smoke Bomb a lot with my sniper loadout. Problem is, sometimes i die AFTER I teleport.

I'll use hammer until SB stops acting stupid.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 24 of 36 (291 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Mar 26, 2013

The KB rate is so laughable high because Bargain is in Slot 2.

What shall i use? 

FF/Bargain, Scoped/Bargain, Cloaked/Bargain or the RPG loadout with ESE/Bargain or the **bleep**boom loadout EE/Bargain??? 

@sandude

T-Bolt is annoying as hell because 10 medals are simple way to low. The lame but legit T-Bolt pro doesnt run around, he usual always stands in edges with his lame 1.05 Gmal and invisible Cloaked&Bargain Combo and get 5 easy kills with only 8 medals.

The 1 single RPG KB shot is a joke against the T-Bolt KB.

And as an EPE/Bargain Combo user, because I really doesn t give a **bleep** about this game anymore, Im not such a big game changer than one of these T-Bolters - I mean it takes only 3 guys with decent aim and the T-Bolt KB and you have 15x lame 1.05 shots in your toe, maybe at the same time, from I dont know accross the map spawn killed in Syria and for how much? 24 medals???

Its a joke, like almost evrything in U3.

My suggestions for Uncharteds next simple version of killstrikes in U4 are(Im very sure, they are coming back)

MilitiaMan - 10 medals

RPG KB - 12 medals

MegaBomb - 13 medals

ClusterBomb - 13 medals

Shotty KB - 14 medals

Hammer KB - 14 medals

T-Bolt KB - 15 medals

No Quickboom and put Bargain not in Slot 2 for U4!!!

If not, the **bleep** will start all over again.

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Message 25 of 36 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I used to use Smoke Bomb a lot with my sniper loadout. Problem is, sometimes i die AFTER I teleport.

I know how you feel, bro! Smoke Bomb is my favourite kickback, but when I get killed through the smoke I feel like breaking something (I'm usually a pretty calm guy, too). This one time, I got stealth killed through it. Never raged so hard in my life :smileysad:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 26 of 36 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I know how you feel, bro! Smoke Bomb is my favourite kickback, but when I get killed through the smoke I feel like breaking something (I'm usually a pretty calm guy, too). This one time, I got stealth killed through it. Never raged so hard in my life :smileysad:

Lol I found it so funny when it happend, I like to throw random nades in spawns just to see if I could get a kill. So one time I threw a nade on Yemen, next thing I know there is some scrub blindfiring his Kal so I use my smoke bomb....I spawned where my nade landed. I wanted to rage and laugh soooo hard at the same time. :smileylol:

Message 27 of 36 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Lol I found it so funny when it happend, I like to throw random nades in spawns just to see if I could get a kill. So one time I threw a nade on Yemen, next thing I know there is some scrub blindfiring his Kal so I use my smoke bomb....I spawned where my nade landed. I wanted to rage and laugh soooo hard at the same time. :smileylol:

lolwut :smileyvery-happy: I love those moments when things are so annoying that you want to rage, but, at the same time, so funny that you just want to laugh your arse off :smileyvery-happy:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 28 of 36 (102 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

lolwut :smileyvery-happy: I love those moments when things are so annoying that you want to rage, but, at the same time, so funny that you just want to laugh your arse off :smileyvery-happy:

Indeed, although it seems only Uncharted can give me moments like this.

Message 29 of 36 (99 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Indeed, although it seems only Uncharted can give me moments like this.

True :smileyhappy: Uncharted can put me through every emotion in a day. One moment I'm raging, the next moment I'm really happy. Then, when I find full parties of Mexicans, I feel like crying in a corner :smileyvery-happy:

Message 30 of 36 (95 Views)
0 Likes