Fender Bender
4134 posts

Re: Official blog post: Uncharted 3 is Free to Play!

Feb 26, 2013
What what? Why did it post here
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 151 of 187 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20320 posts

Feb 26, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Threads got merged, etc. etc.

Message 152 of 187 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

Aliens

iceyfire54312 wrote:

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 153 of 187 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
1669 posts

Feb 26, 2013

The FAQ page is now up, FYI:

http://www.naughtydog.com/games/uncharted_freetoplay

Message 154 of 187 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3310 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Dude give it up everything you mentioned can be found in UC3 as well & I could list tons more.

You seem to not realize I'm a huge fan of UC3 otherwise I wouldn't be voicing my opinion here.

Let's agree to disagree ... My opinions <-> Your Opinions this is pointless & I didn't come here to have petty arguments.
Message 155 of 187 (423 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
5941 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Threads merged to keep the board tidy. Sorry for the confusion.
Message 156 of 187 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
27 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 is now Free To Play

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013
Good points. Didn't take the game sharers into account. I bet that will be a deciding factor for some people.

Since retailers were,able to sell the goty edition for quite some months already and a lot of them seem to have priced it down lately (also in my country The Netherlands) it looks like retail already got most of the profit they were expecting to get. So, I don't expect a retailers uproar with a competitive psn price. Moreover, lately the pricing on psn store seems to suggest that Sony is letting go of their "keeping retailers happy" policy (€70 launch games etc.). This can perhaps be seen in many of the recent Playstation plus freebies like Sleeping Dogs and Golden Abyss and the Far Cry 3 deal around Christmas. All (relatively) recent content with a very competitive pricing model). The recent PS4 press conference seemed to point towards a less retail orientated strategy as well imho. ofcourse, this is all just speculation on my part because I have no knowledge of (future) agreements with retailers.

And yeah, an install would be great to put less stress on the Blu Ray player. hopefully us day one buyers get the option to download the whole game for free (I don't think so).

edit: This is an reply to one of Tapantaola's posts. Sadly I don't know how to quote with the mobile version :-(. So this seems to be a bit out of knowhere with all of the treads being merged. Sorry...
Message 157 of 187 (416 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
1669 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:
Arne, you guys made another grave error by not separating the Co-op Arena modes and selling them separately. I, a disc owner would've paid for each of them and so would a lot of others and you could've made some more money.

There is STILL a chance to do this, just make it available for $3 dollars each or something

Stop giving us ideas to make everyone think we're going for the cash grab Smiley Wink

Message 158 of 187 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 26, 2013

arne wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Arne, you guys made another grave error by not separating the Co-op Arena modes and selling them separately. I, a disc owner would've paid for each of them and so would a lot of others and you could've made some more money.

There is STILL a chance to do this, just make it available for $3 dollars each or something

Stop giving us ideas to make everyone think we're going for the cash grab Smiley Wink

I'm going to give you another idea: MOAR loadout slots!

If you are going to implement micro-transactions, at least offer us something that we want! Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 159 of 187 (378 Views)
Naughty Paw
20320 posts

Feb 26, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

arne wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

I'm going to give you another idea: MOAR loadout slots!

If you are going to implement micro-transactions, at least offer us something that we want! Smiley Wink

Better get on it guys. $0.99 for a new loadout slot will make some big bucks. Smiley Wink

Spoiler
lol

Message 160 of 187 (366 Views)
0 Likes