Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Re: Official blog post: Uncharted 3 is Free to Play!

Feb 27, 2013
im sure, and does that really reset your steaks? I never knew that without F2P., but im sure i didnt.
Please use plain text.
Message 181 of 187 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Feb 27, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

arne wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

I'm going to give you another idea: MOAR loadout slots!

If you are going to implement micro-transactions, at least offer us something that we want! :smileywink:

Better get on it guys. $0.99 for a new loadout slot will make some big bucks. :smileywink:

I think this would be the very definition of pay to win unfortunately.

Please, just like the tournement tickets. Practice what you preach arne

Arne would never admit to this, which is why he left. Just like why he won't adress when people ask why F2P was teased to us so heavily even though we on these forums already have the game.

Tournament is totally pay to win. With matchmaking the way it is, you need to buy tickets to get yourself to platinum tier, and what does platinum tier get you? The ONLY stat hat that increases aimed movement speed making Fleet Foot platinum a reality.

So according to arne, buying another loadout slot is pay to win, but making an aimed movement speed increasing stat hat only realistically available to those who buy tickets isn't pay to win. That's a logical contradiction.

Also I saw in one post you said you can't effect the price of DLC that was already released, and yet I know that isn't true because DLC for other games in the past has either been discounted or made free over time. Resistance 2's DLC maps were made free eventually, yet their servers are still up with no microtransactions. Huh, funny isn't it.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 182 of 187 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2577 posts

Feb 27, 2013

It's kinda contradictory ND when you make all your U2 DLC free and then say that you can't affect the U3 DLC price cause something something been released.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 183 of 187 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Companies and politicians are always full of contradictions. #truth

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 184 of 187 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Feb 27, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Companies and politicians are always full of contradictions. #truth

I was with you all the way until you threw in a hash tag. The only hashes I like are the brown kind ;P

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 185 of 187 (252 Views)
Welcoming Committee
12993 posts

Feb 27, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

arne wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Arne, you guys made another grave error by not separating the Co-op Arena modes and selling them separately. I, a disc owner would've paid for each of them and so would a lot of others and you could've made some more money.

There is STILL a chance to do this, just make it available for $3 dollars each or something

Stop giving us ideas to make everyone think we're going for the cash grab :smileywink:

I WAS BEING SERIOUS!!!

You guys broke Arena when it didn't need fixing from U2 sadly, I am being dead serious when I say Co-op fans as well as some CMP fans WILL PAY for SEPERAT SURVIVAL if you SELL them SEPERATELY now that you have P2P.

Talk to the other dogs about this, it's a win win situation.

I was under the impression the entire game was the cash grab. The only thing that works properly in this game is the transactions from the account into ND's and Sony's pockets.

Anyway.. ND once again with their structure have proven they intend to do nothing to co-op. They should give two maps free for both adventure and arena actually to entice people to buy, afterall co-op is a different beast to competitive and is nowhere near the same.

I'm also going to add, delete buying items through micro transactions, instead tweak the system to buying the treasure out of micro transactions. Free co-op of the boosters I always run into ruining games for me. It would free people of the horrible treasure system but most importantly is the factor that people are abusing the mode and making it not fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 186 of 187 (205 Views)
Survivor
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

Anyone who thought this F2P (a.k.a up to a certain level) at Naughty Dog was an idiot. Really. Selling the ability to play Co-op in the multplayer is stupid. You'll fool some people (oh if I buy Co-op + the full game we can play it together) but the way Naughty Dog does things makes me get sick to my stomach. All they are is a company which is behind corporate greed, they don't care for the Community or the game at all hence why they never come to the forums.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 187 of 187 (179 Views)
0 Likes