Fender Bender
3484 posts

Re: Okay seriously the blindfire needs a range and auto aim nerf.

Oct 25, 2012

Dai-A667 wrote:

Its getting down ridiculous where everyone is starting to blindfire in circles, jumping from cover and chase someone off a ledge holding down R1.

Especially with the M9, Para 9 and AK 47. Objectives, Plunder and all shoot outs within 20 feet are a joke.

On another side note, Classic mode is good but it suffers from poor blindfire. Such as every other mode on this game, I also find it sad how the M9 is so limited throughout the map. Not because I use it but because its pretty much saying that the M9 is the best gun in the game (which it is). Making it so limited yet having it as a loadout weapon??? What is up with that???

blindfire needs a serious nerf indeed, I hate it when people just run up to me zig-zagging and blindfire me to death, it's so pathetic... but I doubt it's gonna change soon, because this blindfire issue is here since Uncharted 2's patch 1.05, and it's never changed since then, why should it be changed now...

Message 11 of 86 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I never use blindfire, I hate it so much, that I even aim with the shotgun, which results in pretty awesome moments btw, like you can see in this video if you like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrf9auSQuQs&feature=plcp

Message 12 of 86 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6647 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

The one problem I have with this thread is... in 2 hours it's gotten 14 kudos. People if all you do is only like ideas when they're from certain people, than no wonder ND won't take us ****ing seriously.

Plenty of blindfire threads have been made in the past providing really good analysis and reasoning, and yet have gotten way less kudos over a much longer period of time. Gee I wonder why blindfire is still super ****ing powerful.

Message 13 of 86 (339 Views)
Fender Bender
2394 posts

Oct 25, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

The one problem I have with this thread is... in 2 hours it's gotten 14 kudos. People if all you do is only like ideas when they're from certain people, than no wonder ND won't take us ****ing seriously.

Plenty of blindfire threads have been made in the past providing really good analysis and reasoning, and yet have gotten way less kudos over a much longer period of time. Gee I wonder why blindfire is still super ****ing powerful.

Umad.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 14 of 86 (325 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I know right? Several of my threads have been reported and Kudoed to oblivion. I made the original stats hat toggle thread which was ignored.

Message 15 of 86 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 25, 2012
^ I liked your thread. As much TF2 te hats are, no stats is okay enough, if it's the best thry can do.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 86 (310 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Ak and gmal have accuarcy and m9 is limited because i think its been buffed in classic i know it has extended mags probaly has other mods to make as strong as the m4.
 photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Message 17 of 86 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Leave classic mode as it is, please!!!
Blindfiring is "fixed" here as the ak has the lowest blindilfire accuracy and it also has the highest SP.
As for the M9s, well, if you guys want to play so badly with it, go and play ANY OTHER mode!
Asking for more M9s in classic mode is like asking for more M4s in Uncharted 2.
Everyone would just run to those guns.

Classic Mode is fine!!
Message 18 of 86 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Oct 25, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Umad.

He is mad. But he is actually telling the truth.

Message 19 of 86 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I just realized. Don't we have too much of this already?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 20 of 86 (275 Views)
0 Likes