Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
7064 posts
 

Re: Okay seriously the blindfire needs a range and auto aim nerf.

Oct 26, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
You can't have a popular thread without being a big name, Skin. It applies to everything.

Which is why my last two lines were "It's pointless to deny that certain people are favored in this community, or any community. It goes without saying. That doesn't mean we should fall victim to it though and only try to fix things when it's time to jump on the bandwagon."

Message 61 of 86 (269 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Okay seriously the blindfire needs a range and auto aim nerf.

Oct 26, 2012
Exactly. I'm just agreeing, bro. That's why I don't want to make threads about any idea I have ad just hope someone famous has the same idea.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 62 of 86 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/05/2012
Offline
155 posts
 

Re: Okay seriously the blindfire needs a range and auto aim nerf.

Oct 26, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Exactly. I'm just agreeing, bro. That's why I don't want to make threads about any idea I have ad just hope someone famous has the same idea.

What exactly is famous about Dai? I fought him a couple of times now since U2 hes nothing special, but his friends on the other hand show promise.

Message 63 of 86 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3588 posts
 

Re: Okay seriously the blindfire needs a range and auto aim nerf.

Oct 26, 2012

AceSlayer21 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Exactly. I'm just agreeing, bro. That's why I don't want to make threads about any idea I have ad just hope someone famous has the same idea.

What exactly is famous about Dai? I fought him a couple of times now since U2 hes nothing special, but his friends on the other hand show promise.


I didn't knew him either, but I did remember his name, I just figured out where it was from, it was from the medal leaderboards in UC2, the only leaderboards that actually matter because medals are awesome and some actually take skill, he's at number 3 of the world of making BBQ in UC2, I'm number 4 of the world I knew, but now I see that I only have to make a couple BBQ to pass Dai on the leaderboards, so I guess I'm going to play a little UC2 again xD

 

anyway, you say Dai is nothing special, but if I look at those BBQ's, he is special, because BBQ = a lot of deaths, that means he doesn't play for a good k/d-ratio (he has a good kdr though, 2.67 in UC2), but to make special and funny kills, just like me (although my kdr sucks, because I always play like this)

 

here's that medal leaderboards I spoke of, sadly UC3 doesn't have those:

http://www.naughty-kennel.com/u2-leaderboard.php?lb=medals

Message 64 of 86 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4595 posts
 

Re: Okay seriously the blindfire needs a range and auto aim nerf.

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

The one problem I have with this thread is... in 2 hours it's gotten 14 kudos. People if all you do is only like ideas when they're from certain people, than no wonder ND won't take us ****ing seriously.

 

Plenty of blindfire threads have been made in the past providing really good analysis and reasoning, and yet have gotten way less kudos over a much longer period of time. Gee I wonder why blindfire is still super ****ing powerful.


I am detecting a little bit of jealousy in this post, judging from the fact that you didn't even talk about agreeing with the OP and it was mainly accusing Dai of only getting so many kudos because he's Dai.

 

Just a little bit of jealousy.

 

Also, isn't it a little hypocritical to say this yet very rarely kudo threads supporting quality threads with good ideas? The only one I've noticed you kudo was my thread about blindfire lock-on and aim assist. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the people posting the threads, though.


Lol, you say all that, but I guess you missed the part where I kudoed this thread.

 

As for agreeing, when I said: "the one problem I have with this thread" and then it my problem had nothing to do with the content, it implies agreement with the content. My personal feelings for a person don't factor into why I agree with something, and I don't kudo much in general because I forget to kudo in the first place. My observation was that people will inconsistently kudo the same topics. Blindfire has been an issue for a long time and yet a year later a blindfire thread finally gets a bunch of kudos quickly. If pointless to deny that certain people are favored in this community, or any community. It goes without saying. That doesn't mean we should fall victim to it though and only try to fix things when it's time to jump on the bandwagon.


Did I say you didn't support this thread? Did I say the only quality thread you supported was mine? Look at my post again. Read it carefully.

 

The answer to both questions is, "no". SKIN, I think that secretly, your blood boils when you read my replies to you because though you're not outright raging in your posts, you definitely reply in haste and you don't actually read into what my post means. Either that or you really need to work on your reading comprehension skills, because you are misinterpreting nearly everything I write.

 

So fine. I've seen you kudo two quality threads now. But most of the time when forumers like tapantaola post great ideas that would benefit U3's multiplayer I never see you give those ideas any sort of support. Before you reply without even understanding what I'm saying, remember the keyword here: "most of the time".

Message 65 of 86 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3247 posts
 

Re: Okay seriously the blindfire needs a range and auto aim nerf.

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

In other news: the sky remains blue.

But yes, obviously blindfire has always needed severe rebalancing for countless, obvious reasons.

Message 66 of 86 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Okay seriously the blindfire needs a range and auto aim nerf.

Oct 26, 2012
We like arguing against each other too much.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 67 of 86 (166 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
7064 posts
 

Re: Okay seriously the blindfire needs a range and auto aim nerf.

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

The one problem I have with this thread is... in 2 hours it's gotten 14 kudos. People if all you do is only like ideas when they're from certain people, than no wonder ND won't take us ****ing seriously.

 

Plenty of blindfire threads have been made in the past providing really good analysis and reasoning, and yet have gotten way less kudos over a much longer period of time. Gee I wonder why blindfire is still super ****ing powerful.


I am detecting a little bit of jealousy in this post, judging from the fact that you didn't even talk about agreeing with the OP and it was mainly accusing Dai of only getting so many kudos because he's Dai.

 

Just a little bit of jealousy.

 

Also, isn't it a little hypocritical to say this yet very rarely kudo threads supporting quality threads with good ideas? The only one I've noticed you kudo was my thread about blindfire lock-on and aim assist. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the people posting the threads, though.


Lol, you say all that, but I guess you missed the part where I kudoed this thread.

 

As for agreeing, when I said: "the one problem I have with this thread" and then it my problem had nothing to do with the content, it implies agreement with the content. My personal feelings for a person don't factor into why I agree with something, and I don't kudo much in general because I forget to kudo in the first place. My observation was that people will inconsistently kudo the same topics. Blindfire has been an issue for a long time and yet a year later a blindfire thread finally gets a bunch of kudos quickly. If pointless to deny that certain people are favored in this community, or any community. It goes without saying. That doesn't mean we should fall victim to it though and only try to fix things when it's time to jump on the bandwagon.


Did I say you didn't support this thread? Did I say the only quality thread you supported was mine? Look at my post again. Read it carefully.

 

The answer to both questions is, "no". SKIN, I think that secretly, your blood boils when you read my replies to you because though you're not outright raging in your posts, you definitely reply in haste and you don't actually read into what my post means. Either that or you really need to work on your reading comprehension skills, because you are misinterpreting nearly everything I write.

 

So fine. I've seen you kudo two quality threads now. But most of the time when forumers like tapantaola post great ideas that would benefit U3's multiplayer I never see you give those ideas any sort of support. Before you reply without even understanding what I'm saying, remember the keyword here: "most of the time".


 "Did I say you didn't support this thread?" Yes you did when you said: "judging from the fact that you didn't even talk about agreeing with the OP."

 

And thanks mister therapist. I'm so lucky to have you around so you can explain to me and everyone else my hidden motives behind everything I do. And here I was thinking I was just a regular forumer like everyone else, but I guess I'm just spiteful, jealous, hypocritical person. Smiley Happy

 

(Seriously though, you read way too much into my posts if you think my blood is boiling. Your reasoning is that my blood boils because you think I'm raging at you but I have nothing to rage about. If this were an online match and I got blindfired I might throw a "****" out there, but instead it's some kid telling my that I'm secretly raging at his replies without any evidence to show said rage. Yes I'm sooooo **bleep**. Smiley Wink )

Message 68 of 86 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
567 posts
 

Re: Okay seriously the blindfire needs a range and auto aim nerf.

Oct 26, 2012
Omg the world is so weird when ppl assume others get jelous by an internet post! I don't see how anyone can be famous in a game forum eirher -_-
Take a break and do something if u start thinking that way.
Message 69 of 86 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Okay seriously the blindfire needs a range and auto aim nerf.

Oct 26, 2012
I don't see why the name of the author of the "quality thread" is so important, unless you're implying that we should kudo all of tap's threads.


No offense, tap. You're a nice person and your All Competitive idea is cool. That was your idea, right? Does All Comp include HC? I want some HC even as a choice I wouldn't have as a lone wolf.


To add: I'm not getting into the argument. I just can't get over how you worded that statement. I don't want any trouble.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 70 of 86 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes