Lombax Warrior
69 posts

Re: Okay so don't know how to put this.

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

a20198610 wrote:

I'm fine with buff aiming mechanics, but not with current AA of AK and M9. Let's see what ND figure about this in TLOU and Uncharted 4.

What aspect of the aim-assist (AA) for the automatics need to change in UC3 in your opinion? The stickiness (intensity) or the AA bubble (the zone where the AA takes effect)?

Anyway, after the G-Mal AA nerf (which I agree with), I don't think that the AA in UC3 is more helpful than UC2 in anyway due to these main reasons:

1- It cripples the sniper rifles.

2- When facing multiple enemies near your reticule, the AA act in a weird way, it becomes very sticky on one target, but when you move the reticule away from that target to another the AA becomes non-existent, obviously you already experienced this, since TO is your favorite mode.

3- Sprint speed and flexibility (turn-radius) easily exploit the aim-assist weakness, which is its stickiness, you can easily notice this when some zig-zag.

a20198610 wrote:

I'm fine with buff aiming mechanics, but not with current AA of AK and M9. Let's see what ND figure about this in TLOU and Uncharted 4.

Why not in UC3 ?

Since UC3 is going F2P, it'll be more alive than ever was. Why we stop now?

a20198610 wrote:

Higher health in U3 it's a FAKE.
Diffrence between AK's  demage in U2 and AK's demage in U3 it's like 1 bullet, 2 more for pistol, etc., etc.
It's not real pre 1.05 U2 health, where M92F pistol required 8 shots in body, and 3-burst FAL required minimal 3 bursts.

Instead of making lower demage, ND decided to increase recoil of automatics and their bullet spread.

And thats why they buffed AA for automatics.

That high AA wouldn't be necessary, if we could have thing what You want.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-2-Among-Thieves/Weapon-Damage-Chart/m-p/36494866

You're misinformed. The Fal was 2 bursts to kill, and the pistol was 5 shots to kill (although it had noticeably slower ROF and no stupid input-cap).

Message 371 of 394 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Feb 5, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
just played a few games of deathmatch after i got fed up with the lab.

i am rusty now but i can say the aiming/recoil system is a joke.
i should have seen it coming in the beta - i only ever used the dragon (my precious) or the gmal.

yes the recticles are a joke - its actually funny but the Gmal probably has the best one (over the shoulder view).

they are all very poor though - hard to see - and also makes it hard to see your enemy at distance, though that is also down to the very bad textures.

almost all the maps have bad visuals - where you cant see enemys clearly when they are standing in front of some particular texture - they blend in with their background - the grey stone walls in village are very bad for this but it also the same case on most maps.

the recoil system is just bad and promotes run n gun gameplay.

So little story about last night.

I threw in my U3 disc to play some customs with my wife and a bunch of friends (U3 friends).

We play shotguns 20% health. We played for a looooong time.

Afterwards everybody was just talking about how bad the power weapons have got nerfed since U2.

Many of us were all agreeing that the shotgun (sas) should be this powerful in regular matches.

Being its scarce and not a kickback we all were asking ourselves, why is it so nerfed.

Its a easy kill no matter what. To me that's the point of a power weapon.

Its late really cant think of too much more to add to this right now other than this,

U3..... the go to game for the Ps3..... the skill game........the fun game......

umm yeah, I bought my wife a ps3 on friday the U3 bundle 250gb package and all she wants to play is BF3.

Figure that one out.

@ Blennerville

I guess I'm not the only one who thinks the flower design of the reticules for the U3 guns are horrid.

Who the **** came up with that design.

**bleep**, right when i was about to put in U3 I run into this thread.

All user names
REDXJeenKs3000
kayjay22
AceSlayer21
Message 372 of 394 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2418 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Fierce_Deity-- wrote:

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
just played a few games of deathmatch after i got fed up with the lab.

i am rusty now but i can say the aiming/recoil system is a joke.
i should have seen it coming in the beta - i only ever used the dragon (my precious) or the gmal.

yes the recticles are a joke - its actually funny but the Gmal probably has the best one (over the shoulder view).

they are all very poor though - hard to see - and also makes it hard to see your enemy at distance, though that is also down to the very bad textures.

almost all the maps have bad visuals - where you cant see enemys clearly when they are standing in front of some particular texture - they blend in with their background - the grey stone walls in village are very bad for this but it also the same case on most maps.

the recoil system is just bad and promotes run n gun gameplay.

So little story about last night.

I threw in my U3 disc to play some customs with my wife and a bunch of friends (U3 friends).

We play shotguns 20% health. We played for a looooong time.

Afterwards everybody was just talking about how bad the power weapons have got nerfed since U2.

Many of us were all agreeing that the shotgun (sas) should be this powerful in regular matches.

Being its scarce and not a kickback we all were asking ourselves, why is it so nerfed.

Its a easy kill no matter what. To me that's the point of a power weapon.

Its late really cant think of too much more to add to this right now other than this,

U3..... the go to game for the Ps3..... the skill game........the fun game......

umm yeah, I bought my wife a ps3 on friday the U3 bundle 250gb package and all she wants to play is BF3.

Figure that one out.

@ Blennerville

I guess I'm not the only one who thinks the flower design of the reticules for the U3 guns are horrid.

Who the **** came up with that design.

**bleep**, right when i was about to put in U3 I run into this thread.

Why? Do you agree or disagree.

You know the more and more I'm talking to people the more I'm hearing that they do believe this is one of the main reasons they stopped playing.

They feel that the guns are all **** now.

Your better off blindfiring and using the whack and roll because the guns are just to d**n  annoying to aim.

(un)moderated
I bought hardline, forgive me.
Message 373 of 394 (180 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

Feb 6, 2013
That's true, death. I still play it when I turn my PS3 on since it's the only cool game I have that has a nice multiplayer, but I prefer just using my PC.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 374 of 394 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2418 posts

Feb 6, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
That's true, death. I still play it when I turn my PS3 on since it's the only cool game I have that has a nice multiplayer, but I prefer just using my PC.

The more you play or try other games the more you'll see how crappy the aim and recoil to this game are.

(un)moderated
Message 375 of 394 (159 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

Feb 6, 2013
^ Unless you've played Sleeping Dogs.

Man. Guns there. Wow. Man.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 376 of 394 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Play Max Payne 3.
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 7, 2013
play Max Payne 3?

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 378 of 394 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Play Max Payne 3
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2418 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Yeah I know Max Payne is suppose to be really bad,
how many people playing it? Not many.

Also in comparison I really don't think U3 has more than 20k playing anymore.
I'm sure when the last of us drops U3 will probably have about 2k playing.

On a side note a friend of mine (offline friend) made a statement to me that made a lot of sense.
We where talking about lag on line and how bad it can be.

He said "thats what you get when your online is free" obviously he has an xbox.
Hmm. Think about that statement. He may in fact be right.
Xbox weeds out players that can not afford to really be playing online.
While Ps3 says "come on in, lag up the place"!

(un)moderated
Message 380 of 394 (99 Views)
0 Likes