This to me is just weird. Why have 2 versions of these maps? That just means they come up twice as much (and ND could of just halved the weight of each map, but LU still comes up a lot.) Anyways, here's my 2 cents. Why doesnt voting go into a second screen? There should only be one map option for voting, simply named"Airstrip," or just "London Underground." If one of these maps is voted in, a second screen appears with the options saying intro, or no intro. After this vote is passed, the game begins. If anybody is worried about waiting time being too long, those 15 seconds to vote can be shaved off the lobby, or the amount of time to vote intro/ no intro is short. Just makes more sense to me. It shouldn't be hard to program a second screen if co op has one, and that co op screen produces tons of armored magic enemies, or just light pirates.
Thank you. That's how I assumed it would be when they first announced there would be an option to play these maps without an intro.
Me too. I was disappointed with how it turned out to be. But being dissapointed is a common thing now. Can't wait until 1.15 to prove me wrong because I have a gut feeling it'll be what we've been waiting.
yes!!!!!! (i think thats what they said it would be as well, since they said you chould choose to have them on or off, we not have the choice now - only if both versions come up), also just delete crap maps like caves and desert village
It's like you can read my mind. o.O
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •