May 29 2013
By: Ghost_12985 Hekseville Citizen 394 posts

Online Pass Glitch

3 replies 119 views Edited May 29, 2013

Hi guys! Haven't been posting in these forums for a while (irl stuff, sux ik), but I decided I'd ask you guys about a glitch that my friend is having when trying to redeem his online pass.

So, when I came over to his house to play UC3, I want to play MP. We boot up the game and stuff, and I can see that he had never played MP before because the little box asking for your online pass popped up.

We enter the online pass, download it and everything... but what's this? Nothing happens! The same little box is still there.

We try it again... and again... and again... and still nothing. We try to go to the store and buy it. The thing said we already bought it, so we download it from there. When we reboot the game and go to the MP, still nothing. It's still at the screen, despite the fact that we just downloaded it from the PS Store. I even bring MY UC3 disk over and enter my Online Pass (but of course it says that the code was already used).

I've been wanting to play with some people, and my friend seemed a viable option. But this issue is preventing that from happening.

Any tips? Tricks? Anything I should try? Troubleshooting?

(Also, another friend tells me that he can't even boot UC3 because after the warning screen thing is shown, there is just a black screen. Tips? Tricks? Troubleshooting?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
510 posts

Re: Online Pass Glitch

May 29, 2013
Try deleting the game data and patches and reinstalling them. That should get it.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

May 29, 2013

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:
Try deleting the game data and patches and reinstalling them. That should get it.

Thing is, we already did that too. :smileysad:

We've done just about every well known fix to UC3 Online problems

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
510 posts

May 29, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:

Thing is, we already did that too. :smileysad:

We've done just about every well known fix to UC3 Online problems

Hmmm, try contacting ND to some extent. They should do something about it because if they don't, it's technically fraud.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes