Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 11 2013
By: jjjkur Survivor 2178 posts

Overseer & Hunter Farming

5 replies 165 views Edited Aug 11, 2013
I know this is the umpteenth overseer thread probably, but I need a fresh thread to see who's still available. I already have one guy on my list who's willing to go for it, but we need a third person, and HE/SHE MUST HAVE A MIC. I know the strategy to get this, and can handle myself on crushing. If you're familiar with the BoneSickle video for this trophy, just know that we played that map together, and he told me that strategy before he made the video, so I know it inside and out. If you're not familiar, check it out, because that's the strategy we'll use. I just want to conquer this challenge and get that trophy!

Also, if you still need a few co op treasures, hmu, because I need someone to hunter farm with. If you have 2 controllers, it we'll be fine with just 2 people, but I can take up to 3 people to hunter farm. Add me on Playstation Network and MAKE sure you put "forums" or something related to that in a message. I have a mic, and prefer if others have one too, so also say if you have one or not.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (165 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Re: Overseer & Hunter Farming

Aug 11, 2013
My friend and I were helping someone with their star the other day. Unfortunately they disconnected before the RPG part began. Him and I finished the level anyway and got Curator again by chance. So it's doable with 2 people, as we were just to hurry and finish the level.

So if you need help still and just wanna run thru it real quick for the medal you can add me.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 11, 2013
Nice. I'll add you in a few hours. Do you have a mic? You sound pretty capable considering you did it with 2 people. Do you have all the treasures?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Aug 11, 2013
I do have a mic, which I use occasionally. I have all competitive mode treasures and all adventure treasures. There are a few arena/hunter arena ones I still don't have. There are a few people on my friends list who also want to play hunter.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2013
So do you want to do some hunter farming too? Even if no one is online, all you do is splitscreening (if you have 2 controllers), turn dlc on, and then go into hunter at the same time as me (I'll also splitscreen with toggle on), and we should find each other easily. From there, we can alternate treasure chest pickups every round, and kill our guests. If you have a friend online, it'll be even easier because you won't need to splitscreen. Also, please use your mic when we go for overseer.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Aug 11, 2013
Yeah we've paired up in 2 po2's and found each other in matchmaking before. Doesn't take long in Hunter bc not many ppl play it.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (140 Views)
0 Likes