Survivor
2348 posts

Re: PAK-80 lab, the 2nd time already!

Sep 18, 2013

J9Power4 wrote:
I haven't played since...sunday?? It was the same then. Judging by OP it hasn't changed. So ya #11 and dodge ball more than likely.
Also who wants anything over mesh maps? lol they're awesome.

ya i agree with you, but the calendar does say that there was a lab change on tuesday, so i guess the calendar is just staying as unreliable as it was before

Message 11 of 13 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
Bro, do you even technical issues?

Bro, do you speak english?

Yes, I DID complain about technical issues, with most of them not being apparent in the summer beta. I've still have the summer beta thread up here on this forum. But tell me, what's the point of complaining about technical issues now? Even TLOU has party splits and even though we finally got a ping filter toggle there's STILL lvl based matchmaking on UC3 = They will not fix any technical problems in this game anymore, they obviously don't care. Tap was doing the technical issues threads so there was no reason for me to do them. He did a much better job at it anyway...before he got banned. Smiley Mad I would happily let ND ban me if they gave us Europeans a gore toggle for the MP just like they gave us ping based matchmaking after they banned Tap, Death_Machininst,...

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 12 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 18, 2013
Chill, dude. Easy.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 13 (282 Views)