Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Re: PLEASE INCREASE TOURNAMENT EARNINGS FOR THE LOSING TEAM!!!!

Apr 24, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
Just stop using tickets, and tell your friends to do the same, if people start doing that ND might change the system. Like a strike, you know.

A strike really won't be possible as there are plenty of people  spending tickets every week where ND hasn't changed a single thing about it other than actually gaining abysmal points on a loss. In my opinion as someone who quit playing the tournament is this: The rules have been set, what the rules and terms of the tournament are how you play the tournament. It's optional and if you don't agree with the rules you don't have to play. Simple. I'd compete but I suck at it, and I don't play my PS3 hardly ever so I bet I'd suck majorly these days.

EDIT** also ghost, yu have my avatar and it makes me think I made your post and it makes me freak out. :c Not complaining to you or anything, just stating a fun fact. :smileytongue:

It just seems wrong that one individual ticket has to correspond to how 2-5 people are doing.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Apr 24, 2013
I don't agree with it either. But those are the rules. I don't agree with a lot of things in society, but certain rules make me have to get over it. I know that escalated quickly lol. And though I agree with you, it's just how the tournament system works. Call Naughty Dog money hungry idiots, call it a scam, call it whatever you want, it's the tournament system and those are the rules. If it were up to me, I'd make it individual completely and put it in objective and plunder and make captures and objective points a bonus (those modes would actually matter on if you won or not). Also there are a lot of people who use tickets for treasure hunting. They work. I got all my classic treasures that way.

This was typed in quick reply and in a hurry, it was probably poorly done. FYI
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
366 posts

Apr 24, 2013

renatabls wrote:
Just stop using tickets, and tell your friends to do the same, if people start doing that ND might change the system. Like a strike, you know.

Even if you do that, no one is friends with most of the idiots bying the tickets in the first place... they would never get the message.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13041 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

The Tournament system blows.

Related to your team score? Not fair.

Related to how many friends you have (Certainly not fair) (Your friends are probably good, your not going to get the kills you need)

Scoring system is way out of place

Tier allocations are too high, shouldn't have to attain something more than once.

and finally

As you said, losing and winning penalties are BS. I don't have any control over how my team does in a match.

These are the reasons I stay as far away from it as much as possible. Only reason to use tickets is to get a non late join game and to stop the annoying message i guess.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

The Tournament system blows.

Related to your team score? Not fair.

Related to how many friends you have (Certainly not fair) (Your friends are probably good, your not going to get the kills you need)

Scoring system is way out of place

Tier allocations are too high, shouldn't have to attain something more than once.

and finally

As you said, losing and winning penalties are BS. I don't have any control over how my team does in a match.

These are the reasons I stay as far away from it as much as possible. Only reason to use tickets is to get a non late join game and to stop the annoying message i guess.

I never used my tickets.

Treasure? TH.

Late-join? I've had WAY worse.

Leaderboards? Please.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5370 posts

Apr 24, 2013

I bought 600 tickets.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1973 posts

Apr 24, 2013
The system is ok for me.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (81 Views)
0 Likes