Oct 03 2011
By: crXss Lombax Warrior 110 posts

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Uncharted 3 MP Skins?

3 replies 65 views Edited Oct 3, 2011

i recently maxed out my level at 35 for the subway uncharted 3 mp and i stumbled accross some interesting "unlocks". i'm guessing the unlocks occur at 40 or something but since the subway mp is caplocked at 35 i didn't actually receive the unlocks but instead was just notified that they were indeed unlocked. here is one of the unlocks that was interesting:

there you have it, a young version of Marlowe is set to appear in the game. knowing the uncharted universe, i'm guessing that through drake's ring she can obtain her youthness look again since she claims it's originally hers and is starting to look her age (450 years old?) which is why she wants it back (here's a good theory already from IGN - http://ps3.ign.com/articles/115/1156737p2.html). that or something lame like a flashback.. young sully!? haha 

other unlocks that i got but don't feel like uploading are: Suited Drake, Sir Francis Drake (probably skeleton again), Suited Sully, Desert Drake, Suited Marlowe, Skelzor, Marco Polo, Genghis Khan, and Doughnut Drake.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - crXss
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Awsome find there dude :) we all appreciate your detectiv...

Oct 3, 2011

Awsome find there dude :smileyhappy: we all appreciate your detective work XD

T-Bolt Sniper Rifle Kill = Great feeling!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

SPOILERS AHEAD   *total conjecture   Marlowe is Drake's m...

Oct 4, 2011

SPOILERS AHEAD

*total conjecture

Marlowe is Drake's mother & Sully his Father! ("I just want what is rightfully mine")  this would mean it's HER family heirloom too...it'll explain in the storyline why it's been kept secret (after all we don't know anything of Drakes parents & past he could have been told he was orphaned) Sully just got close to Drake to be near his Son...possibly too much for both of them being his parents but my betting is on Marlowe being his Mother!...remember it is called Drake's DECEPTION! :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
618 posts

i want desert drake too!omg thats awesome

Oct 4, 2011
i want desert drake too!omg thats awesome
good kid, m.A.A.d city #TDE

#Kendrick Lamar
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (65 Views)